Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

http://www.expansys-usa.com/d.aspx?i=179338 36.99 class 2... BlackBerry Curve forum

  1. #1
    obione's Avatar
    obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    Posts
    236

    update Deal on expansys Sandisk MicroSDHC 16GB card

    Advertisement



    Last edited by obione; 02-25-2009 at 02:56 PM.

  2. #2
    moses2628's Avatar
    moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    Great find, will pass on to my friends!

  3. #3
    th577's Avatar
    th577 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    100
    Look for a Class 4, not 2. I just got one for about the same price as this one.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  4. #4
    streetenigma23's Avatar
    streetenigma23 no está en línea Cheating
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by th577 View Post
    Look for a Class 4, not 2. I just got one for about the same price as this one.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

    Mind sharing from where?

  5. #5
    reddog187's Avatar
    reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Posts
    8,907
    Forget Class 2 or 4 get a Class 6 much better speeds. I was looking for a 16gb microsd card but the best they had was a Class 2

    Here's one on Newegg.com for a class 6

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820211342

  6. #6
    manx driver's Avatar
    manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    Forget Class 2 or 4 get a Class 6 much better speeds. I was looking for a 16gb microsd card but the best they had was a Class 2

    Here's one on Newegg.com for a class 6

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820211342
    Excuse my ignorance... How can you tell what class it is? (Or am I just missing something because I viewed the offer on my BB)
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  7. #7
    Maximus's Avatar
    Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by manx driver View Post
    Excuse my ignorance... How can you tell what class it is? (Or am I just missing something because I viewed the offer on my BB)
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Look at the card and you should see a number 6 (or whatever number) with a letter "C" around it.

  8. #8
    mudshovel's Avatar
    mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    1,314
    manx, click the "specifications" tab on the webpage for the newegg card

  9. #9
    manx driver's Avatar
    manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    209
    Thks to Maximus and mudshovel for educating us dummies.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  10. #10
    lovin2act's Avatar
    lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    796
    Just nabbed a Sandisk 8gb class 6 on Ebay for $25. I just feel better with Sandisk so the extra $ is worth it for me.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

  11. #11
    obione's Avatar
    obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    Just nabbed a Sandisk 8gb class 6 on Ebay for $25. I just feel better with Sandisk so the extra $ is worth it for me.
    you could have went to newegg or amazon and got it for way less. by the way Kingston are very reliable as well.

  12. #12
    lovin2act's Avatar
    lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    796
    I checked both of those sites and didn't find any at the time At least not with the specs I was wanting. Oh well 25 bucks aint so bad
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

  13. #13
    obione's Avatar
    obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    I checked both of those sites and didn't find any at the time At least not with the specs I was wanting. Oh well 25 bucks aint so bad
    ok understand but your local radioshack is have a sale for $19.99 it's a sandisk

    http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3155293

    check it out.
    Last edited by obione; 02-25-2009 at 12:12 PM.

  14. #14
    lovin2act's Avatar
    lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    796
    I cant tell by the pic or in the description/specs if its a class 6 though my friend
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

  15. #15
    mudshovel's Avatar
    mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    1,314
    i don't see that info either lovin, however if you have a local radio shack you can just pop in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •