Buy the desktop cradle charge and 8gb Micro SDHC Class 2 for $26.88: http://www.amazon.com/OEM-Blackberry...4385053&sr=1-1... BlackBerry Curve forum

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c

Accessory Deal on Amazon for the 8900

Advertisement

Buy the desktop cradle charge and 8gb Micro SDHC Class 2 for $26.88:

http://www.amazon.com/OEM-Blackberry...4385053&sr=1-1
    Last edited by obione; 02-11-2009 at 05:20 PM.

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    So the stand is just a stand and that's it right? You still need to physically plug in and out the usb plug, correct?

~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    So the stand is just a stand and that's it right? You still need to physically plug in and out the usb plug, correct?

~via smartphone~
    It's a desktop charger cradle, instead of plugging your phone directly into the charger u plug it in the cradle stand. So its not just a stand plus it look cool having it on ur night dresser next to your bed as an alarm clock.

Quote Originally Posted by obione View Post
    It's a desktop charger cradle, instead of plugging your phone directly into the charger u plug it in the cradle stand. So its not just a stand plus it look cool having it on ur night dresser next to your bed as an alarm clock.
    So how does the cradle charge the 8900 since the port on the 8900 is on the side? If I can plop the phone in the cradle and forget about it, I'm going to get it. I guess what I'm asking is, how does the cradle itself actually connect to phone to charge it?

PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    So how does the cradle charge the 8900 since the port on the 8900 is on the side? If I can plop the phone in the cradle and forget about it, I'm going to get it. I guess what I'm asking is, how does the cradle itself actually connect to phone to charge it?
    In the back of the 8900 where the lach is to open the battery cover there are 2 metal pins on each side that's how the phone gets charged with the cradle. Just set it and for get it. Hahahaha always wanted to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by obione View Post
    In the back of the 8900 where the lach is to open the battery cover there are 2 metal pins on each side that's how the phone gets charged with the cradle. Just set it and for get it. Hahahaha always wanted to say that.
    Thanks for the explanation. I ordered it, but without the memory card. With shipping for the card, it would have added $20 to my bill. I know it's still a good price for the card, but I don't really need one right now and I ordered some other accessories for my phone and my wife's 8320, so I didn't want to go overboard .