Results 1 to 6 of 6

Buy the desktop cradle charge and 8gb Micro SDHC Class 2 for $26.88: http://www.amazon.com/OEM-Blackberry...4385053&sr=1-1... BlackBerry Curve forum

  1. #1
    obione's Avatar
    obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    Posts
    236

    Accessory Deal on Amazon for the 8900

    Advertisement



    Buy the desktop cradle charge and 8gb Micro SDHC Class 2 for $26.88:

    http://www.amazon.com/OEM-Blackberry...4385053&sr=1-1
    Last edited by obione; 02-11-2009 at 05:20 PM.

  2. #2
    s4berry's Avatar
    s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    256
    So the stand is just a stand and that's it right? You still need to physically plug in and out the usb plug, correct?

    ~via smartphone~

  3. #3
    obione's Avatar
    obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    So the stand is just a stand and that's it right? You still need to physically plug in and out the usb plug, correct?

    ~via smartphone~
    It's a desktop charger cradle, instead of plugging your phone directly into the charger u plug it in the cradle stand. So its not just a stand plus it look cool having it on ur night dresser next to your bed as an alarm clock.

  4. #4
    s4berry's Avatar
    s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by obione View Post
    It's a desktop charger cradle, instead of plugging your phone directly into the charger u plug it in the cradle stand. So its not just a stand plus it look cool having it on ur night dresser next to your bed as an alarm clock.
    So how does the cradle charge the 8900 since the port on the 8900 is on the side? If I can plop the phone in the cradle and forget about it, I'm going to get it. I guess what I'm asking is, how does the cradle itself actually connect to phone to charge it?

  5. #5
    obione's Avatar
    obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    So how does the cradle charge the 8900 since the port on the 8900 is on the side? If I can plop the phone in the cradle and forget about it, I'm going to get it. I guess what I'm asking is, how does the cradle itself actually connect to phone to charge it?
    In the back of the 8900 where the lach is to open the battery cover there are 2 metal pins on each side that's how the phone gets charged with the cradle. Just set it and for get it. Hahahaha always wanted to say that.

  6. #6
    s4berry's Avatar
    s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by obione View Post
    In the back of the 8900 where the lach is to open the battery cover there are 2 metal pins on each side that's how the phone gets charged with the cradle. Just set it and for get it. Hahahaha always wanted to say that.
    Thanks for the explanation. I ordered it, but without the memory card. With shipping for the card, it would have added $20 to my bill. I know it's still a good price for the card, but I don't really need one right now and I ordered some other accessories for my phone and my wife's 8320, so I didn't want to go overboard .

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •