Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i just got off the phone with RIM and they said t-mobile is the only ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rafaelmann no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa5515

date not official

Advertisement

i just got off the phone with RIM and they said t-mobile is the only carrier at the moment and projection is by the end of this or next month you donot understand my anticipation for this phone

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Thats actually the best news I've heard all day. Insider.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    lol finally someone actually calls rim! good job
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

uberspeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa4e29
    Someone just coughed up that info?
    Who? What department did they work for?
    Interesting find!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Department of smoke & mirrors like a certain D. Copperfield... Heh!

sent via BlackBerry Bold
    ~(wap.pinstack.com)~

rafaelmann no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa5515
    i called sales i tried to buy some product but they said its only available through the carriers and he was reluctant to give a specific date but it was exciting news to here there is an upcoming date soon

DaX05 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Rafael... You are the man!!! Finally!! T-mobile is back in business!! Haha! Just in time with the income tax money too lol. I won't be disappointed if I dont get anything for Christmas. :")
    "Give me ambiguity or give me something else!"

T-Mobile 9700 | OS 6.0.0.344

Quote Originally Posted by DaX05 View Post
    Rafael... You are the man!!! Finally!! T-mobile is back in business!! Haha! Just in time with the income tax money too lol. I won't be disappointed if I dont get anything for Christmas. :")
    If you would like an 8900 sooner, AT&T get's them first and they will be released before the end of December, then T-Mobile towards the later part of January, so either way you have some choices.

DaX05 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    In my case, I don't have much choices unless I slash out $200 termination fee. :"(
    "Give me ambiguity or give me something else!"

T-Mobile 9700 | OS 6.0.0.344

Quote Originally Posted by DaX05 View Post
    In my case, I don't have much choices unless I slash out $200 termination fee. :"(
    Yes I can certainly appreciate that, it's a bad deal but all the carriers do it. I can say one thing. I have multiple lines as I'm always trying different phones and do not want to have to swap sims. So I use both T-Mobile and AT&T. Everyone likes to bash AT&T because they are number one, but I can say they are fair, not overpriced like everyone says, and have great coverage. My monthly bill with AT&T vs T-Mobile is within $5 of the same. You just have to be careful and read about all the plans, to find the one that works for you.

AT&T gets all the good phones and if not first then second within just a few months. I could not be happier. And I'm not bashing T-Mobile, I use them for a reason, and that is because they embraced WiFi for the last two years when AT&T was reluctant and slow to adopt it. Now they have.

iliveinyourhead no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    If you would like an 8900 sooner, AT&T get's them first and they will be released before the end of December,
    with all the talk about who will have and when the 8900 you seem very very certain on your statements? just trying to figure out what makes you so certain?

i'm not trying to start a flame war or HJ the thread just on the cusp of buying an unlocked rogers 8900 and want to know how long i should wait

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iliveinyourhead View Post
    with all the talk about who will have and when the 8900 you seem very very certain on your statements? just trying to figure out what makes you so certain?

i'm not trying to start a flame war or HJ the thread just on the cusp of buying an unlocked rogers 8900 and want to know how long i should wait

thanks
    Sure I understand, no worries. I have my sources that I choose not to reveal. This is a forum of public opinion so I simply post what I get that is credible based on past performance of my source. My intention is nothing other than to help others and pass on what I know.

Take it with a grain of salt, as nothing is set in stone, even when it comes from RIM as we know. Last spring they issued an "official press release" that stated quite clearly the Bold would be released in the summer by AT&T and you see how late it was.

I do not post frivolously, or because I have nothing else to do, I'm a serious contributor to this forum. It's my intent to be as accurate, friendly and helpful as possible, so as to not waste my time or others.

That said, the thought I have to offer is to take everything you read here and other places, then make the decision that works best for you. If there is one thing that we can count on, is we cannot count on anything....

Cheers...

iliveinyourhead no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks!
    I kind of like having a broken phone (mic doesn't work) so i'll hold out as long as i can

Helmdawg no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Sure I understand, no worries. I have my sources that I choose not to reveal. This is a forum of public opinion so I simply post what I get that is credible based on past performance of my source. My intention is nothing other than to help others and pass on what I know.

Take it with a grain of salt, as nothing is set in stone, even when it comes from RIM as we know. Last spring they issued an "official press release" that stated quite clearly the Bold would be released in the summer by AT&T and you see how late it was.

I do not post frivolously, or because I have nothing else to do, I'm a serious contributor to this forum. It's my intent to be as accurate, friendly and helpful as possible, so as to not waste my time or others.

That said, the thought I have to offer is to take everything you read here and other places, then make the decision that works best for you. If there is one thing that we can count on, is we cannot count on anything....

Cheers...
    And its greatly appreciated! You are wealth of information and very polite all the time! Your posts are refreshing and smart!

Quote Originally Posted by Helmdawg View Post
    And its greatly appreciated! You are wealth of information and very polite all the time! Your posts are refreshing and smart!
    Thanks for the kind words!

Archer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast