On my second Curve as thought I would give it another go, rather than my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

andrewthomas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521F913

Date Format - Today Themes

Advertisement

On my second Curve as thought I would give it another go, rather than my 8700.

Today screen on ZEN and O2 list dates as MM/DD - anyone know how to revert it to DD/MM ?

I have VODA software running, localisation, date format, input language etc etc all set to MMDD and UK where applicable, worked on my Pearl no worries, is it a Theme based problem / oversight?

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Date Format - Today Themes

There is a Dimension Today Plus theme available from a UK/Euro vendor that has DDMM format. Not sure where to get it, since I don't use it. But its been discussed many times in the forums so I know the answer is in here somewhere. Someone else will be along behind me with a more specific answer hopefully.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3

You need to use English (UK) as default system language for Today Theme to show DD/MM.

Gabhan no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Re: Date Format - Today Themes

The format of the date is Theme based and you can not change it with any Blackberry setting. The Theme Builder does not contain an option for this, and even opening the theme file in a hex editor doesn't reveal an easy place to tweak this setting...

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3

Well, I have changed it with switching to English (UK), or you mean a separate setting just for that?