Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Personal data plan is a Blackberry Data Plan aka BIS Service~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... BlackBerry Curve forum

PIN/ID
    LESS

Advertisement

Personal data plan is a Blackberry Data Plan aka BIS Service~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    NM I got the BIS thing but I don't even have my account set up on there and it said I would have to go to it through my BB browser, but I can't get online so wtf.

Anyway I guess I will have to reload the OS real quick. I'm going to try the newest and if that doesn't work we'll go back to 4.2.
    /~*brooke

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    FYI the most recent beta is 4.5.0.44 in my opinion it is much better in regards to performance than .42
    Yeah I can't even keep track anymore. Have no idea, too many versions out right now...ugh.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    One more fact worth mentioning is the project att is on with currently upgrading all towers to 3.5G and 3G that may be causing you issues at well since they are trying to do all upgrades during the evenings.. This will be going on through mid July. Affecting different areas of the US.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no links can be given on the stacks for betas Brooke Sorry.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Yeah, RSC is right it could just all be a network thing too.

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Thanks guys. I was about to downgrade to 4.2, but as I was doing so I just hit backup/restore and restored it and now it's working fine.

Weird. But if I have any more issues I will be downgrading until the actual release comes out for AT&T and not Vodafone.

Thanks guys!
    /~*brooke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12