I currently am using the 8330 OS 4.3.0.137 and have been procrastinating upgrading my OS ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rxmaker1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Request

Data Port Issue to resolve prior to Upgrading...

Advertisement

I currently am using the 8330 OS 4.3.0.137 and have been procrastinating upgrading my OS due to travel and I just have not had the need for the upgrade (when its not broken don't fix it). I have some time now to check out the 4.5.0.131 OS's more "fun" items HtML email etc... The issue I am having is that when I use my data port every so often I will be backing up etc..and will have to remove and reinsert the micro USB end into my BB due to a transient connection problem. I have cleaned the port with no positive result and am curious if anyone has "Successfully!!" Upgraded OS using an alternative method. Any advice would be much appreciated!
    Regards
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    There is no way for you to update the OS without using the USB port. Does this happen with all cables? How frequent does it lose connection in process?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

rxmaker1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Request
    LOL..I have only used the cable that came with the device but just left the store where I purchased a new one... ... Thanks for the advice. I'll see what happens. I rarely use the port since I charge via cradle. Thanks.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~