Us cellular says the $24/month is unlimited data....is that true or is their a limit ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sloancanfield no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31cb99c4

data plans??

Advertisement

Us cellular says the $24/month is unlimited data....is that true or is their a limit to the data plan like with at&t iphone???and how much data does searching the web take??? Please tell me!!!... Thanks

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ alnost all plans are capped at 5GB, its a lot of data for a small little device. I'm on the phone all day and use about 100megs a month. For $24 your set I pay $30.

cwt341 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ya most cap at 5g which is a ton for a fone..i use mines frequently and used 120 megs last month

AJKinthaD no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319F58ED
    sry, this post came out poorly, let me repost and fix it below =*(
    Last edited by AJKinthaD; 11-30-2008 at 06:48 PM.
    - Andy -
    "it is what it is"

AJKinthaD no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319F58ED
    Hi all -

This is a pretty popular question/arguement amongst wireless internet/data users. Yes, there is a "data cap"on all wireless data plan which is normally around 5GB, which is quite a bit for 1 user to atain. I just recently saw this info on Verizons website and in their calling plan brochures, and thought it may come in handy =D these conversions are directly from verizonwireless.com. Hope this helps and you find it useful or informative.

Application
    Approximate Size
    E-mail - (1 text page without attachments)
    (Based on this assumption, you would need to send and/or receive approximately 1,747,627 e-mails in a month to reach 5 GB)

Word Document - (5 text pages)
    (Based on this assumption, you would need to download approximately 74,897 Word Documents in a month to reach 5 GB)

Typical Web Page lookup -
    (Based on this assumption, you would need to look up approximately 34,952 web pages in a month (or over one thousand per day) to reach 5 GB)

Low Resolution Digital Photo -
    (Based on this assumption, you would need to download approximately 10,485 low resolution digital photos in a month to reach 5 GB)

PowerPoint Presentation - (20 pages text & light graphics) (Based on this assumption, you would need to download approximately 1,707 PowerPoint presentations in a month to reach 5 GB)

V CAST Music Over-the-Air Download - (3-minute song)
    (Based on this assumption, you would need to download approximately 2,560 songs in a month to reach 5 GB)

V CAST Music PC Download - (3-minute song)
    (Based on this assumption, you would need to download approximately 1,280 songs in a month (or over 40 per day) to reach 5 GB)

Note: The above examples are just estimates, based on approximate size assumptions. Actual file sizes and user experiences will vary.
    Last edited by AJKinthaD; 11-30-2008 at 06:46 PM.
    - Andy -
    "it is what it is"

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    I have unlimited data useage for Sprint... I'm at 95,000 right now.