I have my MIL on the cheapest data plan for BB...she doesn't do any surfing ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Data plan and email usage???

Advertisement

I have my MIL on the cheapest data plan for BB...she doesn't do any surfing that I know of (that's a whole different beef)....With the cheapest BB data plan, might she go over using her email?

I put her on the data plan just to get my refund for my curve (did the switch and bait)....and purposely delted all internet stuff on her phone, not thinking that she would want to use the phone for that purpose...well, she went to the store and had them resend all service books she she could set up her email.......now, with her on the lowest data plan, I am afraid she will go over her data allotment....what do you think? Will simple usage put her over?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Data plan and email usage???

yes its quite possible that it will. someone i know had the 4mb data on there sons bb and the bill came out to be 600 bucks. be careful with it. i would spring for the unlimited in my opinion

PIN/ID

GRRRRRRR I didn't want her to have it in the first place. She wanted to be on our plan...for whatever reason...and then I wanted the curve...so i said sure, let her be on it....and I was going to cancel the plan (she couldn't contribute more than $30 a month for her share of the phone)....GRRRRRRRRRR....I guess I am gonna have to update it...or make Hubby be the bad guy.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

haha..hey give me ur info and I could give you a monthly discount on ur service
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~have the hubby do it lol

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

I'll take a monthly discount Harry -

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

amanda0769 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i got the bb personal max plan which is only $40/month with unlimited data/email and 1500 text messages! Its a relief to know I won't go over data or anything and get a crazy high bill!

PIN/ID

We have the unlimited (hubby and I)...the ONLY reason she got my Pearl was because she said she wanted a phone with a bigger screen (than her flip phone) so she could see better----NOT so she can get email. When we first got the BB's she said that she didn't want to have a phoen that did email and stuff....well now she's doing it. GRRRRRRRRRRRR MIL's aggrivate me.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

pin or pm info if you want a monthly discount and ur on att
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask