When I woke up this morning I had the usual some odd voicemails/texts/e-mails, I go ... BlackBerry Curve forum

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30636d59

Data, but no Phone or SMS.. Why?

Advertisement

When I woke up this morning I had the usual some odd voicemails/texts/e-mails, I go to call voicemail and got the call failed alert which is now haunting me beyond all belief. I cannot place or recieve any call or text, but all my data options are working fine.

I've tried several battery pulls and resetting the connections several times to no avail. Unfortunately I do not have a house phone and I am stuck at home sick today so I have no way of calling AT&T to see if there is an issue with my plan. But I have no reason to have anything shut down, and I've had that happen to me before. It results in the "SOS" connection where as right now I have full EDGE..

Anyone have any information for a sick man sitting at home with no communication?
    -Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    the same thig happened to me the other night i was trying the send sms messages and it kepts saying retries exceeded and i couldnt make any calls either but i had data, call your providers customer service and they will help you out they fixed my problem in about 5 min.
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30636d59
    When I get my warranty exchanged phone they didn't update the IMEI on my plan so when their system updated and it couldn't find my old IMEI it canceled my plan. But While she was going through everything she found several outdated parts of my plan and hooked me up.

Thanks for the help and hopefully this thread will help people out in the future.
    -Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.