Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

^^... BlackBerry Curve forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

^^

SMacDougall no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    So funny how Rogers customers like the silver Tmo door and the Tmo customers like the black Rogers door ...
    I guess we always want what the other person has
    As a Rogers customer, all I have to say to the silver door is "ewwww". The black door looks really nice, and keeps the chrome on the edges, and the black on the rest. Otherwise, there would be way too much silver, which would explain the need for a third party source for the black door.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Oh i agree with you lol. I find the stock rogers black to look better than the silver but ive been contacted by so many people asking about the silver one :P

MintyMocha no está en línea Stack level 1
    May not be everyone's cup of tea, but I really like the vinyl skins on my BB's. I just got my 8900 last night and my skin arrived today. Looks pretty cool. Cost me $6.99 plus shipping and comes with a matching wallpaper. From Decal Girl if anyone is interested. They do not wear or peel or leave a residue FYI.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Indeed Decalgirl.com is one the best companys around in their field.
    Ive been doing business with Amanda (the owners) for over a year now and her and her team are GREAT.
    Ive actually just received a couple of skins for my iPod, my girlfriend's 8120 and her iPod.
    Search the 83xx forums for decalgirl and youll find the thread i created over a year ago with some pictures (for people that are interested).
    Great Great product.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Seidio has a 2600mAH battery and it comes with a rubberized back door. Looks pretty nice. But about that black bezel, I might have to try that out lol. Would be cool if there was a red bezel.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Well im sure some of our modders (yes im looking at you ssnxp) are going to surprise us sooner or later!

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Well im sure some of our modders (yes im looking at you ssnxp) are going to surprise us sooner or later!
    Lol :P I'm not happy with how the white battery cover turned out, so I'm about to go do red..
    -Tim

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123