Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I already swapped my 8900 bezel out to black and I've gotta say it looks ... BlackBerry Curve forum

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I already swapped my 8900 bezel out to black and I've gotta say it looks WAY better than my Bold did when I did that. I wish I had pics here so I could post for you guys but I gave the 8900 to my business partner cause I couldn't handle the smaller keypad. :-(

Etching the battery door sounds like a great idea though! I wish I had done that.
    I believe in paying for quality products!
    Support PinStack.com by getting a premium membership.
    Click HERE for your membership options

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Quote Originally Posted by KriK View Post
    I already swapped my 8900 bezel out to black and I've gotta say it looks WAY better than my Bold did when I did that. I wish I had pics here so I could post for you guys but I gave the 8900 to my business partner cause I couldn't handle the smaller keypad. :-(

Etching the battery door sounds like a great idea though! I wish I had done that.
    A picture is worth a thousand words but I'll take 50 or so.. any advice? I just want this transition to go as smoothly as possible. I had no reserves when working on my Curve because it wasn't near as solid the 8900.

PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavagirl View Post
    Welcome back blackninja ~ long time no see

That's gonna look pretty sick. I can't wait for AT&T to release this. My next and lasting berry
    for a while and I'm also going to customize it while I hold on to my 8310
    thank you and seems you won't be waiting long since pictures of ATT's 8900 are already floating around. after the standard 90 day exclusive time is up, its probably fair game for ATT.

what are your plans for customizing it?

jsfortner no está en línea Stack level 2

Don't give up!

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I tried again tonight (5th time) and it was still a no go.. :cry: It's ok, I can wait a couple of weeks...

It took me 11 tries and I finally got mine ordered this morning! Keep trying!

PIN/ID
    spam=no
    The black back arrived yesterday and looks beautiful on my 8900 (will post pics later). My only wish is that the same battery door came with the chrome colored RIM symbol in a gun metal black finish (as with the bezel I ordered), but I knit pick.

drjman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C49B7
    Ok Ok I know this was dumb, but I sort of accidentally got the 8900 with the QWERTZ keyboard. Amazingly I found this QWERTY keyboard, but I tend to doubt it would work --ie swapping the Z for the Y....

Anyone know?

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I just got my 8900 today. I think it's perfect the way it is so I'm going to leave it just the way it is.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by drjman View Post
    Ok Ok I know this was dumb, but I sort of accidentally got the 8900 with the QWERTZ keyboard. Amazingly I found this QWERTY keyboard, but I tend to doubt it would work --ie swapping the Z for the Y....

Anyone know?
    Simply swapping out keyboards would not fix the situation. You would have to somehow remap the software keys..
    -Tim

n.nichols no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E08383
    I used bestskinsever.com. Better prices & 8900 shield is ready.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    So I see the "ghost armour" for the 8900 on the website, and i watched the vid on how to apply it to a curve. But it doesn't appear that it actually covers the edges and corners, anyone know if there's pieces that you apply that will cover those?

I mean, those are the most affected areas when you drop your phone. Also, after the drying process those pieces won't come off if you slide your phone back in the oem pouch will they?

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    I ordered my black battery cover, BN how can i get my sketched on.

drjman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C49B7
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    Simply swapping out keyboards would not fix the situation. You would have to somehow remap the software keys..
    That's what I's thinking. I watched a couple vids to see if the connection was in the keyboard or on the motherboard thingy, but I couldn't find anything that addressed that, specifically. Thanks, though.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    I got my black battery door yesterday and like it waaaay better then the gray/silver one that it came with. I hope Seidio comes out with a rubberized one like they did for the 8320! Then it will match perfect!!! Got the new OEM leather swivel holster but dont like it as much as the old leather OEM holster style at all. I hope they revert back. Am interested in the black bezel but like most of you I dont know if I wanna risk messing up my phone and the tight feel it has. If anyone makes the switch, do post about it please!!!!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    So funny how Rogers customers like the silver Tmo door and the Tmo customers like the black Rogers door ...
    I guess we always want what the other person has

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Haha! That is weird but truuue!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast