I have a curve and I have the memory leak problem. I've searched the threads, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

vonpuch no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Custom phone tunes bad for memory?

Advertisement

I have a curve and I have the memory leak problem. I've searched the threads, done everything i can and it's better, however i have a file total of 54919168 b and a file free of 22777638 b after battery pull, that seems low considering i have only 4 3rd parties, 2 themes, no preloaded pics and deleted ptt, among other things. I also use memory clean up and delete my logs, etc.

Okay, here's the question: Can assigning a different custom phone tune from your SD (i just use full-length mp3 files) to different callers cause the memory leak and/or cause my file free to be lower than it should???

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Custom phone tunes bad for memory?

as long as it is store on your sd card it has no effect on the memory at all. i would just make sure its not stored on the device because thats where the memory loss would come into play. 22.7 mb is a good number, not low at all to be honest. im at 28 with 5 3rd party apps. reset daily. and have about 50 ringtones on my sd card for different people and change it up constantly.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

vonpuch no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Custom phone tunes bad for memory?

yeah, there all on the SD, but it has been about half an hour since I pulled the battery and I haven't been using it, and the file free is down to 20756046 b, is that normal?