i have about 10 custom tunes and under my custom profile ringer they have always ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mike mikeŠ no está en línea Stack level 2

custom phone tune issue has appeared out the blue? help haha

Advertisement

i have about 10 custom tunes and under my custom profile ringer they have always worked .. now the tmobile jingle .. plays for all of them .. i have them all checked as exceptions .. and when i click edit on their name u still the custom tune i assigned to each name .. but yet when they call i git the t mobile jingle
    anyone ever have this problem???

synthalo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c93ad

Re: custom phone tune issue has appeared out the blue? help haha

If all of the tunes where on your memory card and the files are no longer available that will happen. If you haven't taken out your memory card try a battery pull. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Try to copy all your files into your computer from the memory card then format the card with your phone once your done copie the same files back into the memory card that worked for me before

if all else fails re-install the OS or a different version of the OS, but before you do that back up your settings using the back up and restore option on your desktop manager. Then install the new version of the OS, if you need help with that email me.

acrimsontide no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by mike mikeŠ View Post
    i have about 10 custom tunes and under my custom profile ringer they have always worked .. now the tmobile jingle .. plays for all of them .. i have them all checked as exceptions .. and when i click edit on their name u still the custom tune i assigned to each name .. but yet when they call i git the t mobile jingle
    anyone ever have this problem???
    You might try this:
    Open media from your home screen

Press the menu button

Select Explore

Select media card

Select Blackberry

If you find your tune on the media card, scroll down and highlight it

Press the menu key

Scoll down and select Set as phone tune

I had the same thing happen on my 8310 when I did a battery pull and that's where I found it and corrected it. It's worth a try!!