Hello all... A lil new here still. Just a quick question... The new curve from ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ScottyAPS no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B430C7

Curve with GPS

Advertisement

Hello all...

A lil new here still. Just a quick question... The new curve from AT&T doesn't have GPS, but there are curves with GPS, correct? My situation is, I am with Sprint and have a 8703e, but I am gunna be quitting my job so I will be getting T-Mobile. How would I get a curve with integrated GPS, I just don't know if I could live without it after having it for so long...

Any ideas would be extremely helpful!
    Thanks in advance

-Scotty

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

Re: Curve with GPS

well you can try and buy one overseas thats the only place they have the curve 8310 and unlock it to use it with tmobile

in the uk and germany
    Last edited by toymachinejg; 08-26-2007 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged.

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3

Why are you quitting Sprint? You realize the data is slower on Tmobile?

ScottyAPS no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B430C7

Yes I know it is slower... I just need to change due to some circumstances... I could go with AT&T, but I have a $150 deposit and don't really wanna pay one, ya know?

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3

Yea ATT wanted a 500 deposit from me for each phone. I said what? None of the other carriers asked for a deposit. I asked ATT what the deposit was required for and they said it was to cover overages due to my credit. I said well what if I buy the phones outright they said again that the deposit was for overages. So I decided to try Verizon and then Sprint. Tmobile let me out of my 3 contracts due to poor coverage and dropped calls but took 7 months to get it done and they really tried to fix the problem. I say tell ATT to kiss your but and think before you quit your carrier.