Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

im going w/the storm... BlackBerry Curve forum

PROCUT08 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

im going w/the storm

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    After having the G1 for 3 weeks, I tried turning my curve on, and can't believe I used to use that thing! The G1 is far superior! Never goin back unless tmo gets the storm!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    I came right back to the curve.
    It takes too long to slide open an awkward keyboard to reply to messages on the g1

starfall no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    I can almost guarantee that if you trade your bb curve for the g1, you'll come right back to the bb curve cuz I did something similar and preferred the curve to the iphone and g1, and you already mentioned you prefer your curve over the iphone. Like they say, once you go blackberry you dont go back or something.
    You know what you were right. I traded my curve for the g1. I had it for 2 weeks and it wasn't all that great. I mean at first I was impressed but as I started to actually use it rather than playing with it I began to notice it couldn't do the things I needed to do. So I got rid of it and got me another sunset curve oh how I missed it!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by starfall View Post
    You know what you were right. I traded my curve for the g1. I had it for 2 weeks and it wasn't all that great. I mean at first I was impressed but as I started to actually use it rather than playing with it I began to notice it couldn't do the things I needed to do. So I got rid of it and got me another sunset curve oh how I missed it!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ahaha, same with me. I was excited to get it..Was excited for about 2 days then I started to see the flaws and i returned it. The only thing i will miss. is how the G1 sorted the txts. I will miss that.

starfall no está en línea Stack level 2
    I also liked the way the txt was and how fast I sent/received pic msg but it just wasn't all that great. I want the blackberry storm!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345