Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

STIll waitin for 4.5............................(NOT from germany,china,uk ect. ) so g1 for my internet.... BlackBerry Curve forum

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

STIll waitin for 4.5............................(NOT from germany,china,uk ect. ) so g1 for my internet.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    4.5 has been officially available from T-Mobile for about a week or so for the 8320.

Zo

starfall no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mcg2u2 View Post
    The G1 should've been nade just like the HTC TOUCH HD when the G2 comes out I'll jump in head first. I want that TOUCH HD so bad I'll give my curve up. YES I'll JUMP SHIP WITH THE QUICKNESS. I'm searching hi & low for this phone now. Call me a traitor
    The HTC touch HD is soo gorgeous! 3.8in screen is beautiful! I hope it comes to america and if it ever does I wonder which carrier would be the exclusive?
    I'm in a jam. I adore my curve (sexy sunset lol) but the g1 is tempting! I came from a iphone (lame) and have loved my bb ever since I made the trade. Yes I traded the iphone for a curve and it was the best decision I have made this fall Probably why I can't sleep because I'm still debating whether to trade my bb for this guys g1 tomorrow.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jessie0179 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24658D07
    Lamogl--is exactly rite. I also got the shadow b4 but the production is very low. That's why I got the curve and I LOVE it!!! In regards the G1??? I don't like the decine! Too plain, it doesn't giving me any appealing!

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262A279E
    I just don't see myself getting the G1. First of all I love the fact I can listen to my stereo bluetooth headset with my music. Not so with the G1. It also looks to bulky whereas my curve is the perfect size for typing and holstering. If anything I'd get the Storm unlocked and use that. I'm a BB man from here on out.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I've left the bb world so many times for different devices and always come back. Bbs are just so reliable and stable. I'm on thw sunset curve by T-Mobile and I think this will be a keeper for me. I do like to always try the latest and greatest. I even left my curve for the new pearl flip. It froze and lagged too much for my taste so here I am again with another curve. T-Mobile just released their 4.5 which makes it even more perfect. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by starfall View Post
    The HTC touch HD is soo gorgeous! 3.8in screen is beautiful! I hope it comes to america and if it ever does I wonder which carrier would be the exclusive?
    I'm in a jam. I adore my curve (sexy sunset lol) but the g1 is tempting! I came from a iphone (lame) and have loved my bb ever since I made the trade. Yes I traded the iphone for a curve and it was the best decision I have made this fall Probably why I can't sleep because I'm still debating whether to trade my bb for this guys g1 tomorrow.
    I can almost guarantee that if you trade your bb curve for the g1, you'll come right back to the bb curve cuz I did something similar and preferred the curve to the iphone and g1, and you already mentioned you prefer your curve over the iphone. Like they say, once you go blackberry you dont go back or something.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    a guy at work my bought one and sold me his brand new 8320 curve for 100 bucks. i love the G1 phone for that reason lol
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Im still waiting for my g1 to come in the damn mail!!

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    when the g1 first came out i knocked it..... then i sen somone who had it i tried it out it was ok but it wont replace or but my curve on the back burner not at all if anything im def going to wait for the javelin hopefully before christmas if not i'll just get an unlocked bold is all. It is a good phone tho but not for me.

Bandana black no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    248c595c
    DAMN IM ASHAMED TO SAY I HAVE MADE THE SWITCH TOO (lol) I bought The Black G1

monepolized07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I can't part with my BB Curve 8320

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Well, I got my G1 yesterday and got it up and running. First impression, I was impressed by it. It was rather smaller then what I was thinking. I have never seen one in person or touched one. NOR have I seen or touched an IPhone. Anyways, I love the whole touch screen, yet at times it gets annoying if not touched the right way. The keyboard needs some time to get used to. Can not type as fast as you can on the curve, thats for sure. I have to say I enjoy the G1, the apps you can get for it. The only thing I do not like is the battery life and the keyboard. I think i may be sticking with the G1 for a while.

buddhaon3lov3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i was gonna go with the g1 myself but i dont know yet maybe i'll wait for the 2nd one next year or so right now im just not feelin how the g1 look.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhaon3lov3 View Post
    i was gonna go with the g1 myself but i dont know yet maybe i'll wait for the 2nd one next year or so right now im just not feelin how the g1 look.

You get used to it. Feels better then the sidekick in your hand.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast