I know the right answers out there somewhere, ive done some searching and haven gotten ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Jet21 no está en línea Stack level 1

Curve Time-Zone change

Advertisement

I know the right answers out there somewhere, ive done some searching and haven gotten the answer i wanted. i travel alot and ive set my BB to network time and still this hasnt helped my problem...

Is there a patch to download or anything for when im travelling that will change my Phones time without having to do it manually for when i cross into a different time zone? or somthing else i can do on my phone.... its not that big of a problem but you would think this phone would be able to do something that seems so simple. thanks in advance

-J-

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Re: Curve Time-Zone change

No... u have to change the time manually.

If u search these forums, it's all over the place... many many threads about this issue

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

passion541 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: Curve Time-Zone change

yeah the samething happen to me basically what i did i downloaded the dst 2007 patch which you can find on http://mobile.blackberry.com/ from your phone brower click on imporatant info dst 2007 and install and if that does not work update the software to the most current one that should fix it
    it worked for me
    Last edited by passion541; 11-30-2007 at 05:10 AM. Reason: typo

dvst8ion no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Curve Time-Zone change

if you set it to network time it will show it under the time/date setup for whatever netwrok you are near but it donsn't change the time for you. very anoying if your a busy traveler