Is there a way to skip spellchecking on an email by email basis? Sometimes I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pbbjr no está en línea Stack level 2

Curve Spellcheck Questions

Advertisement

Is there a way to skip spellchecking on an email by email basis? Sometimes I crank out a long email that I know is fine and I don't want to fool with all the suggested corrections. I want to keep spellcheck on universally, though.

Also, today I forwarded on a 3 page Memopad note that I keep on my 8320. It took a long time to send it because I had to go through all the suggested corrections. Query --is the Curve adding all those words I didn't correct to the Wordlist? If it isn't, is there a way to make it do that?. Might as well put all that spellchecking to good use.

onepoonis no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Curve Spellcheck Questions

I don't know setting it but you can end the spell check and just send the email by hitting option when spell check finds the first mispelled word.

bryanus no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Curve Spellcheck Questions

Bump.

This would be a great feature for the Curve. I feel like my previous Pearl was adding all of my custom words to my wordlist automatically, but the Curve doesn't seem to do that at all. And it's a PITA to add all of my custom words to my wordlist. Anyone know of a workaround? Or any way to get Suretype working with the curve? ;-)

edit: Whoops, my bad! I enabled Spell Check and now when I hit the BB key on a misspelled word, it shows the option to add to Custom Dictionary. Not sure how I missed that before. Thx.
    Last edited by bryanus; 01-06-2008 at 03:42 PM.