I apologize for this being long in advance...I know this topic has been discussed before ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rrclimber no está en línea Stack level 1

curve resets randomly

Advertisement

I apologize for this being long in advance...I know this topic has been discussed before but I have searched everywhere for an answer and nobody seems to have one. I received a refurb curve from at&t on friday. I love it but it keeps resetting on me randomly. Usually when I am using the web or on the phone. It never seems to happen when I am watching video or listening to music. I thought it might be a 3rd party app that I carried over from my pearl so I wiped the device and enterprise activated again. No joy. So I re-installed the os and activated again. No joy.this time it was giving me a ton of trouble reactivating constant resets in the middle of activation.so I wiped it again and re-activated. No joy. I pulled the micro sd card and it finished the activation. Thought it might be the card so I left it out for awhile. No luck.I am guessing at this point that at&t sold me a brick but I am hoping that someone out there found a fix for this? I got a crazy deal on this phone and I know that if I call at&t they are gonna tell me there are no more in stock. I don't want to go back to the pearl I love the full keyboard! Please help!

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: curve resets randomly

It has to be under warranty... They have to replace it

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

If you have tried all of those solutions, and done them correctly to it and still no luck then your best option at this point would be to contact ATT and try to get a replacement. Don't settle for a refurb that is giving this kind of problems, it is not normal. Insist on a replacement Curve.
    Please fill out your profile for us so we can also better help you with any future posts.
    Welcome to the Stacks!
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

rrclimber no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks for the replies. I will give at&t a call tomorrow and see what happens.Sorry about the profile. I am typing on the curve so I have no idea when it is gonna reset. I will fill it out from work tommorow. I can tell you that I am a network admin and I deal with blackberries everyday so I pretty sure I have done everything correctly. I think I just got a lemon.