Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~This happened to me today. I was able to reproduce the problem. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mbranscum no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2161A8BC

Re: Curve Reset itself?

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~This happened to me today. I was able to reproduce the problem. I was reading RSS feeds in Viigo when I requested a page fron Howard Forums. Then hit a link from a HoFo page to a blackberryforums review link. I was able to get the device to reset twicw following the same path.

KingOfSJ no está en línea Stack level 1

hey is there a way to reset it manually?

do settings only reset......or does it get rid of all your pics and stuff too?

jetsetter no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfSJ
    hey is there a way to reset it manually?

do settings only reset......or does it get rid of all your pics and stuff too?
    Are you talking like a factory reset, or a restart. People here are actually talking about a restart, where the device reboots but all settings stay the same. (hopefully)

A true reset would perhaps bring it back to the factory defaults. I'm not aware of this action. However you can force a restart by pushing the left-Alt, right-shift and del keys at the same time.

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3

@mbranscum - see even your bb recognizes a bad site just from the url...lol

officer2701 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2405E989

Officer - you mentioned returning yours to Amazon - did you buy yours for AT&T and put the Rogers OS on? If so, you might want to put the AT&T OS back on or at least try the optus, you might really like that OS.[/quote]

Zipped, I bought mine for AT&T and downloaded the OS from AT&T web site when I removed the PTT and opened the themes. So, I dont think I put the Rogers OS on. It has only done it twice like I said and that was opening a link to Howard Forums from an email. The other thing I have noticed with my curve is that some of my emails disappear also. Hope this helps.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

No factory resets, just reboots, as if i did a batt pull. And knock on wood, it only happens when i try to chage the ringtone through the profile settings. i can go to my media center and go through my songs without a problem!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123