I've only had this thing for a month and the rubber coating at the top ... BlackBerry Curve forum

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Curve peeling?

Advertisement

I've only had this thing for a month and the rubber coating at the top is peeling where it's been dropped or scraped by things in my bag, etc. Question... has anyone just peeled it all off? How does it look underneath? I don't want to peel/scrape it all off if it's going to look gross underneath the rubber.
    /~*brooke

shoestring no está en línea Stack level 1
    Mine did the same thing. I let it all come off "naturally" rather than peeling it off myself. On my Titanium-colored Curve, it's shiny black plastic underneath. Looks fine.

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Mine started peeling from the top also.

slscarbo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448acbb
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~same as the others mine started peeling and I just recently finished it off myself. Shiny plastic below looks good with my now all black curve(painted it)
    Stacey

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah, same as the others. Mine started peeling and I just took it all off. It actually looked good without it. Shiny black plastic.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by melgr702 View Post
    Yeah, same as the others. Mine started peeling and I just took it all off. It actually looked good without it. Shiny black plastic.
    Hmm, do you have a pic of what it looks like? I may deliberately do that to mine.