Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by HyperM3 Even as it stands, their OS wont work to send pictures ... BlackBerry Curve forum

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: Curve owners: feel a lil feature gypped?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by HyperM3
    Even as it stands, their OS wont work to send pictures as MMS. Something a lot of people dont know yet.
    a lil off topic, but do you think that'll be a make-or-break? look how popular the sidekick line is and they also have no mms.

Flashman no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja
    a lil off topic, but do you think that'll be a make-or-break? look how popular the sidekick line is and they also have no mms.
    Yeah, but sidekick has instant messenging... which iphone doesn't have either.

BBpush099 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2046327c

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I happy so far with my curve like others have said the external slot is no big deal with larger sd cards coming out all the time. The 3mp cam is an improvement but still not that serious. Hey if you can wait that long go ahead and wait for the pearl 2 I just hope that it has all the featured rumors.

evilhomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Gypped? Kind of an ugly word if you happen to be of Gypsie decent.

I think I'd feel bad if future models did come with more advanced features than what I have now. I also think there would have been insufferable whinning if RIM had held off on the release of the Curve until it could put the newer features in it. I love my Curve BUT if I love the Komet even more, the Curve will follow the same path to eBay that my 8800 took just last month and I, in the tradition of all true tech whores, will eat the loss the have the "latest and greatest".
    Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. -Homer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12