Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by fatsoomeed *=Prices are subject to change depending on location, age of user, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by fatsoomeed View Post
    *=Prices are subject to change depending on location, age of user, and how big your bank account is. This is not a real deal offered by any carrier currently. This fine print was written to make you think there is fine print when there is even finer print with all the true terms and conditions of this contract. Thanks for letting us screw you over.
    LOL

I love my 8330 Curve......I have had it for a month now and when I got it I knew I couldn't wait for Alltel/Verizon to get something better.....I know I wouldn't go for the Thunder.....don't care for touch screens......the Bold...who knows when/if there will be a CDMA version.....and it's a bit bigger than I would like........soooo the Curve is the winner for me
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    I'm loving my curve right now.... I'm interested in trying out the bold or thunder before buying and I don't mind that the bold scratchs hell what phone doesn't cause I'm sure all phones scratch! But anyway...... I plan on getting both the bold and thunder when released and start myself a little BB family !! ~via BB8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mcawthon2004 View Post
    I'm loving my curve right now.... I'm interested in trying out the bold or thunder before buying and I don't mind that the bold scratchs hell what phone doesn't cause I'm sure all phones scratch! But anyway...... I plan on getting both the bold and thunder when released and start myself a little BB family !! ~via BB8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    that sounds great.just remember to keep them safe and well fed,good luck on raising you BB family.

rewz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    251D253B
    I have a curve right now and my i get my bold on 03 Aug, still gonna keep the curve but change the housings to pink because the girlfriend wants it, ive had my curve 12 months now and ive loved every second of it but its getting old now so its time for something new

8310 Curve Vodafone Uk
    251D253B

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12