Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

At least according to Boy Genius: http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2007/...rks/#more-1149 With our newly obtained information, it appears the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BBwannabe no está en línea Stack level 3

Curve On The Way To Verizon

Advertisement

At least according to Boy Genius:

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2007/...rks/#more-1149

With our newly obtained information, it appears the BlackBerry 8330 will be another World Edition device that will eventually find it's way to CDMA carriers, such as Verizon, Sprint and Telus.
    AARGH!! I just ordered an 8830 after trying out the Curve on ATT (their service sucked, I couldn't make the switch). Now I have to cancel the order and wait until...whenever.

I guess this makes sense, though. If the Pearl 2 is really coming out for Sprint first, it figures Verizon would want to release their own consumer-oriented BB. Here's hoping this is coming within the next few months. Maybe I'll have a new Verizon Curve by Halloween.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Re: Curve On The Way To Verizon

Where are you from? I keep hearing that AT&T sucks but Im in Chicago and so far so good. And yes Im pissed because I jumped ship just to get the Curve and now rumors surface of a cdma version.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio
    Where are you from? I keep hearing that AT&T sucks but Im in Chicago and so far so good. And yes Im pissed because I jumped ship just to get the Curve and now rumors surface of a cdma version.
    I'm in the Bay Area. I should qualify my statement - it's not so much that ATT sucked as their call clarity pales in comparison to Verizon's. When I use my VZW 8703, people think I'm on a landline. When I used ATT's Curve, it was very clear I was calling from a cell phone. I use my phone for alot of conference calls, so the voice aspect is almost as important as data. Thus, I have to stay with Verizon.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i had the 8800 for att and now have the curve for att. Service is good but I miss my much faster 8703 from vzw vzw gets the curve bye bye att

tomdkat no está en línea Stack level 3

read the whole post from TBGR

With our newly obtained information, it appears the BlackBerry 8330 will be another World Edition device that will eventually find it's way to CDMA carriers, such as Verizon, Sprint and Telus. If and when it actually finds it's way to market, this will likely be the third CDMA+GSM hybrid device from Research In Motion, joining the 8830 and 8130 (unreleased) with this world-traveler functionality.

kabirjohnson no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e4ba5

I left verizon for att, I don't know what I was thinking. I going back to verizon because of their good customer service.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~its funny how little att tech sup. Reps know about bb. And how much more vzw tech reps know the devices inside out. Gotz to love it. I missss my vzw. But I love the curve. What's a bb device lover to do

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~here in my area when I was with vzw they sucked in customer service. Att has always been good to me. If I ever switch it would be to tmobile because of their prices but they would have to offer me a sweet device.

steelersfan no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BF2591

Oh isn't that *just* great. On behalf of all other newbies with BB 8830s typing ever so slowly all I can say is AAARGH !

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by steelersfan
    Oh isn't that *just* great. On behalf of all other newbies with BB 8830s typing ever so slowly all I can say is AAARGH !

LOL. It's just the way it goes with technology. The only reason I want to upgrade from my 8703 is because of the improved OS, and the trackball really grew on me.

kabirjohnson no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e4ba5

Sometimes you just have to with your heart. Verizon plans are outrageously expensive and they don't have that many plans to choose from. I left vzw for att and I'm proud that I did that.

Quote Originally Posted by kabirjohnson
    Sometimes you just have to with your heart. Verizon plans are outrageously expensive and they don't have that many plans to choose from. I left vzw for att and I'm proud that I did that.
    I wish it were that simple. I actually like a lot that ATT has to offer. Love the phones, I love the idea of sim cards, and for the week or so my wife had a Curve, I found their customer service to be excellent. But that reception - ouch! I live in an area where both Verizon and ATT have top notch coverage and just couldn't take the degraded voice clarity that GSM offers.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

I left Sprint for VZW about 3 or so years ago. For me, it was the best move possible! My billing always had extra charges that I never authorized...never received my rebate, and a few CSRs were a bit snippy when I looked for answers.

VZW has been great...not to say that there weren't slip ups ever now and again, but VZW was always willing to rectify the situation...or at least meet me half way!

I don't forsee a move for myself from VZW for any reason. I'll wait for the BB models to trickle they're way down to us...it's been a great ride!!!

I second how good VZW's cs is. I called and asked for the 8830 at the two year price even though I'd bought my 8703 just a few months ago - and they gave it to me.

acomalegend no está en línea Stack level 1

WOW! I am blown. I wanted the Curve and since it was only being released on ATT and I wouldn;t not make that switch I stayed with Verizon and got the 8830! But integrated camera phones are an integral part of our lives... I mean, how many people carry a digital camera around with them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast