Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I ordered mine through Premier, our company has a pretty big account there $299. ~via ... BlackBerry Curve forum

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: Curve now available on AT&T's website..

Advertisement

I ordered mine through Premier, our company has a pretty big account there $299.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

Smile Re: Curve now available on AT&T's website..

Quote Originally Posted by pthomas11
    I've been to three stores in the atlanta area and they are still saying June 12. This company is full of idiots.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ahhh and so the Pearl fiasco begins once again! "What? I don't know anything about it..." Or "call back at 1pm." Or "put your name on this list and we'll call you back." I am so glad I switched to T-mo, bon voyage cingular your the worst! I don't care if cingy got the curve first, I can wait for the three month exclusivity to let up, it's not that far away...

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Hey everybody bashing Cingular (at&t), think before you say more...

You guys just need to remember that every store is different. And the type of service you get also depends on whether you go to a corperate store or an agent store (smart wireless, bayside wireless, millenium wireless, etc.). I can guarentee you one thing, if you were to come into my store, you would not get that kind of treatment. If myself or one of my co-workers do not know an answer (something that seldom happens) we will go out of our way to find out for you as quick as possible!
    Cingular is now the new at&t

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

GBallew, while you are correct that there is differences between a corporate store and an agent store, there is really no excuse why the amount of information each store has varies so much. AT&T is a brand and a service and as such should be fully prepared for an exclusive launch release with gurantee in stock of the product in ALL major branches on the same day and information on the product to all distributors by the release date. This is not the first blunder by the company while handling a phone release (not the first bb and a few non-bb come to mind).

It's good to hear your store is operating in such a professional manner, but I think people aren't blaming the individual stores, but AT&T as a whole (on a corporate level) since the individual stores are not the ones calling the shots. The ball is definitely being dropped at that upper level no matter how you look at it.

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Agreed. Yes, the "upper level" wasn't exactly up to par on how they handled the launch. Here in the store we didn't know the launch date was today until yesterday. Before that we thought it was june 30th. That's the main reason nobody really knew about it. In our store, we are avid Blackberry users, and keep up to date on everything BB.

And I hope that you take into account that blaming the company as a whole effects my store too. As we are not the busiest store around. All we have for our reputation is our Customer Service, and thats what keeps our customers coming back to us.

In the last couple of weeks, our stores have been going under some major re-branding...and thats been the main focus of the company. And as I'm sure you know, the company's main concern right now is the iPhone...which is unfortunate. The iPhone is going to make the company much more money than the curve, even though personanally I feel that the Blackberrys are a much better phone than the iPhone claims to be. But that is not how the company feels, and that's also what lead to the confusion.
    Cingular is now the new at&t

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12