hello, there is something wrong with my curve. my internet and email is not working. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

messiah no está en línea Stack level 1

Curve not working

Advertisement

hello,

there is something wrong with my curve. my internet and email is not working. i have called att tech support to have them fix it. they told me that everyting is working fine with my service. just to check if my simcard is working, i used my wifes cellphone. interent and email is working fine. do you guys think my curve is not working?? my "edge" is in lower case and sometimes it changes to "gprs". i am currently using the optus os. could this be the problem? i decided to install the original att os, but everytime i load the os i get this message: the application "blackberry PGP email library cannot be loaded, because it required the application that is not available: net.rim.platform.ecmascript.

has anybody there encountered this problem? my curve is not working. i may have to bring this to att dealer, but i am not sure if they can even fix it. so what i will do now is install my old os but i keep on getting that message. thanks.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Curve not working

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Do you have a BlackBerry Internet Service account and a BlackBerry Data Plan?

messiah no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Do you have a BlackBerry Internet Service account and a BlackBerry Data Plan?
    yes, ive been using the curve for more than 1 month now. it all happened last sunday.

rrrebo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240466CA

Did you change anything last Sunday? Upgrade to Optus? Install a new app? Change any settings? What kind of reception were you getting prior? Lower case edge and GPRS means you are in a VERY spotty BB coverage zone. Any chance a cell tower got hit in your neighborhood?

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID

your device needs to be in upper case EDGE or GPRS to do data. It souds like you could be having either a tower or device issue.. take your sim card wait a few mins the put everything back in and see if it goes to uppercase EDGE or GPRS.
    -------
    PacketRat
    258CDFE8