Ok I am on my sent curve here. I have the lastest os service pack ... BlackBerry Curve forum

malibu2000 no está en línea Stack level 1

Curve newbie HELP... @nd curve and still issues

Advertisement

Ok I am on my sent curve here. I have the lastest os service pack too.. I have At&t. mY first curve was erasing my call logs and text messages for no reason and acting slow so i traded it out for another. This phone always pops up uncaught exception: net.rim.device.api.system.controlledaccessexceptio n ... i talked to customer support and nosolution other then upload software which i did. I also recently had no service and the screen said sim card error out of no where and i had to pull it all apart. The phone is always acting slowly and stalling alot. if you are playing brick breaker for example it will stall and glitch so you miss the ball etc. i have the google program on my phone and recently everytime i go to check my email through gmail program it takes a while and says checking for updates, it didn't do that before, any reason why?

How do you download video's off of youtube or other videos onto your phone?
    Lately myspace won't show up on my phone, how can i access myspace without paying 2.99 a month through at&t?
    How can i get rid of push to talk? all the purchase ringtones and games etc. icons? how do i get ride of things to make my phone have more memory and operate faster?
    Is their anyway to get free themes other then the couple you get from at&t?
    Is their a way to get a free version of sudoku for my phone?

From the stock phone, what have you added to your phone? i have yahoo go and google. What other programs things would help improve this phone?

Thanks in advance for any and all help, and im sorry for being a p in the b... but i figure it might help someone else to get all this info in one spot. Thanks everyone.

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

Re: Curve newbie HELP... @nd curve and still issues

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~try jivetalk and opera mini and go to mobile.blackberry.com for some games

Anyone else have any input for me?

delana0608 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241314A7

I don't know about the errors, or other techinical stuff (sorry!) but my favorite software so far is Beyond411.

rrrebo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240466CA

All of your questions have already been answered somewhere here. Try the Search function, and read the FAQs.

First off, I would recommend backing up your device, downloading and installing the latest OS from Vodaphone. Then wipe the device and push the new OS to it. During this process, uncheck all language options you don't need. This will free up some space. Getting rid of PTT is detailed in a thread on here.

Configure your Gmail account on your BIS page and you won't need their application taking up space on your handheld.

MySpace is flaky at best, but works ok on the BlackBerry browser, and usually Opera Mini 3. It has its days...

No YouTube for BlackBerry. You can find a limited selection of videos on tinytube. Media Manager can optimize most standard video file formats for playback on the BlackBerry. I recommend Seabyrd's free BlackBerry Video Converter.

As for free games and ringtones, try the Downloads section here, the FAQa, CrackBerry.com, and Google.

good info thank you. So vodaphone download will work with an AT&t device?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by malibu2000
    good info thank you. So vodaphone download will work with an AT&t device?
    as long as you delete the vendor file first yeah.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Also do you have PTT? Apearently it could cause that error as well. Check this article from RIM.