Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

yeah i second that cherri..I still think some screen shots of how someones setting are ... BlackBerry Curve forum

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: curve MMS problem

Advertisement

yeah i second that cherri..I still think some screen shots of how someones setting are may help
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

NYCrooner no está en línea Stack level 2

I can't send MMS either. My settings all appear to be correct and I've tried to lower the quality to bare bones.

Also, when my g/f sends me an MMS from her AT&T device, I get a message asking me to log-on to some site to view the photo. What am I missing here???

From what I'm reading in this thread, I'm a little concerned.

I'm BIS btw...

Phoenix4Fire no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240513D8

Hey guys, just wanted to let you guys know that I'm right there with you harry. I cannot send anything higher than medium rez... otherwise i get a nice big red x next to my message. I have tried sending it to myself and others... no dice... updated the software(tonight)... and still no go... oh well... hopefully something gives... thanks everyone for your input...

bpd
    bpd no está en línea Stack level 2

as a posted a couple of days ago, Rogers Curve was not sending photo attachments when emailed to my pc ... I called tech support and now they have totally screwed my curve and I cannot send or receive emails now ... they have escalated my problem to rim and am awaiting their resolution ...

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Sorry guys..I am still waiting to find out what the problem is or whats different from our devices to the ones from people who can send them. I will keep you posted.
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

NYCrooner no está en línea Stack level 2

Well I went to the AT&T store and the rep took off the data plan and then re-applied it. Worked like a charm. Can't believe it was that easy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345