I know this has been covered a million times but is there any blackberry that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

htrdlnc no está en línea Stack level 2

curve memory

Advertisement

I know this has been covered a million times but is there any blackberry that doesnt keep deleting your call logs and stuff on its own?

I have a a t & t 8300 curve with the latest software possible.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Hi htr, first off make sure you have a memory card for storing pictures and ringtones, Second, turn the phone off and on once a day, Use Auto ON/Off under Options, Thrid pull the battery once in a while or hold down ALT, right side Shift key, and hit Delete, this will reboot the phone almost as good as a battery pull. Last, don't let message, or call logs pile up. you look in the call log, and you see a single listing, but if you highlight a call hit menu and view history you will see alot of save data. there are a few more things you can do, but this is a good starrt, covering the basics
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by htrdlnc View Post
    I know this has been covered a million times but is there any blackberry that doesnt keep deleting your call logs and stuff on its own?

I have a a t & t 8300 curve with the latest software possible.
    This is usually caused by a lack of memory on your bb. Follow the steps indicated above. Also, delete your sample bb video if you haven't done so already. That should free up some memory. You could also delete your event logs. I find this helpful as it makes my bb a little faster at times. To do that, press ALT + L + G + L + G > BB button > Clear Log > Delete. Also, if you are feeling brave, you could always delete themes, preloaded pictures, preloaded ringtones and etc. off your bb. I will provide that link to you in a few.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Here's the thread on how to optimize your bb.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ee-memory.html

By the way, also clear your cache on your browser every now and then as well. Go to your browser>BB Button>Options>Cache Operations>Clear History.