So I just got my Curve pocket pouch and let me say I love it! ... BlackBerry Curve forum

NYCrooner no está en línea Stack level 2

Curve Leather Pocket Pouch

Advertisement

So I just got my Curve pocket pouch and let me say I love it! While the official Curve leather holster is great, I'm not a holster guy. I rather keep my phone in my pocket but want it protected. This bad boy is exactly what I needed.

The BlackBerry Curve Leather Pocket Case is a form-fitted case designed to protect your BlackBerry Curve smartphone and its camera lens from bumps and scratches. It provides easy access to your BlackBerry Curve thanks to a built-in thumb groove: just give your BlackBerry Curve a gentle tug and it slides out smoothly. This case features a battery-saving proximity sensor that shuts off the screen backlight as soon as you slide your Curve into place. This sensor also allows you to switch automatically to different notification settings (for ringing, vibration or both) based on whether your BlackBerry Curve is in or out of its case.
    Features:
    - Proximity-sensing technology
    - Maximizes battery life
    - In and Out of case notification profiles
    - Luxurious and durable leather exterior
    - Built-in thumb groove
    Tested and certified for use with: BlackBerry Curve 8300

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Curve Leather Pocket Pouch

very cool, I been thinking about getting one of these also.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

smalls no está en línea Stack level 2

Would having one of those BSE covers on it affect the ease of pulling the BB in and out of the sleeve?

Iomega01 no está en línea Stack level 1

I can't really make it out but is that a clip that you can clip onto your pants? Or is it the one that you have to put a belt through? Thanks.

dcMobile no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Iomega01
    I can't really make it out but is that a clip that you can clip onto your pants? Or is it the one that you have to put a belt through? Thanks.
    Neither. I made this mistake when purchasing the same case for my Pearl--no way to affix it to a belt whatsoever. It's just a protective sleeve.

NYCrooner no está en línea Stack level 2

It's a pocket pouch. Meant soley to protect the BB while in ur pocket. Works great for its purpose. Btw comes out very easily with the thumb slot.

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by smalls
    Would having one of those BSE covers on it affect the ease of pulling the BB in and out of the sleeve?
    I have a bse full device protector on my phone and this leather sleeve and it works fine. For my money the combo of these two is the way to go. Your phone is well protected but still "naked" in effect when your using it with the bse protector.

scrybe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

This pouch comes with the Curve phone in the box with Rogers (Canada). It's good when you don't want to have something on your belt. I ended up buying a Blackberry leather belt case, though, too.

smalls no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by mcgowan08
    I have a bse full device protector on my phone and this leather sleeve and it works fine. For my money the combo of these two is the way to go. Your phone is well protected but still "naked" in effect when your using it with the bse protector.
    Great thanks! I think I'll be picking up one of these!

userlan667 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have one of those. They are great.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Had one with my Pearl... it was very nice at doing it's job - the auto sleep function on it is great too... just like the flip cases with magnets

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

HarryMonk no está en línea Stack level 2

I started another thread about the pouch, but I'll add the salient bit here.

I really love the pouch, but anyone using one should be aware that if you use rail travel cards or anything with a magnetic strip on the back, this little beauty will wipe the info from it. I've already had to get two new travel cards because I didn't realise the small circular shape at the bottom of that middle strip is a magnet.

D'oh!

You have been warned.