Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

mine has did that, before i ever had opera mini, but i just downloaded OM ... BlackBerry Curve forum

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Curve Keeps Restarting

Advertisement

mine has did that, before i ever had opera mini, but i just downloaded OM today....never had any problems like this with my pearl....kinda dishearting..........
    Thumbs must hurt....
    Crackberry addict........
    Give the lazy man a hard job to do, and he will find the easy way to do it!!!

jclif no está en línea Device Pro

did you download 3 or 4? I put 4 on my 8310 and the thing was restarting 2-3 times a day, I downgraded to 3 and haven't had a problem since

jswitzer31 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have the same type problems on my 8320. Phone occaisonally restarts sometimes in my pocket sometimes when in a call. I am on the .180 OS and this happened on the previous OS as well. Hopefully this is an app issue. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ducko12 no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm having the same problem. It doesnt do it during a phone call tho, it only seems to do it when I am loading a large web page.

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by jhowle View Post
    the memory in the device is degrading, if you haven't got error codes yet you will soon. Eventually the device will not startup... Your device is deffective.
    Had this problem, i callled at&t and they issued me a new curve 8310. Got it the next day (thursday) Ok today the new phone that i got did the same thing...just completlly shut its self off. 2 phone that i have gotten with the problem, how wierd is that...going tomorrow to get a new sim to see if that fixes the problem...but they are going to send me a new curve...hopefully something pans out....anybody have any ideas...
    Thumbs must hurt....
    Crackberry addict........
    Give the lazy man a hard job to do, and he will find the easy way to do it!!!

devalious no está en línea Stack level 1
    the solution. stay away from your router. you have connected to a router and that is the reason why it keeps restarting from the beginning. turn off the router or go blocks away and you'll see it works fine. do not connect the same router that keeps restarting your cell phone.

devalious no está en línea Stack level 1
    dont bother getting a new sim card, battery or anything. its your router. you are connected to a router and that is why it keeps disconnecting. i bet if you disconnect the router you connected the blackberry with, it will stay on.

jjasonwwhite no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by devalious View Post
    the solution. stay away from your router. you have connected to a router and that is the reason why it keeps restarting from the beginning. turn off the router or go blocks away and you'll see it works fine. do not connect the same router that keeps restarting your cell phone.
    I'm doubtful that this is the cause (or at least the ONLY cause). I see this problem on my 8300 all the time and it doesn't have WIFI connections so a router wouldn't cause an issue. As someone earlier said, though, something (likely low level in their driver stacks) is causing a crash so it wouldn't surprise me if they have some issue with routers. Just not the only issue....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123