Hey guy, I work for At&t and i had a 7130 for a long time ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Galandrius no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2405e33b

Curve keeps rebooting :(

Advertisement

Hey guy, I work for At&t and i had a 7130 for a long time and had no intentions on switching phones as to the fact that it was given to me for free. REcently my manager replaced my 7130 with the curve and I like it, but the dang phone keeps restarting on me for no reason! its so annoying, during phone calls it reboots itself. Whether the battery is low or in full charge, the phone will reboot itself while I am in conversation. I cant exchange curves due to inventory reasons so im kinda stuck with this guy. Any suggestions on whats causing this
    Thanks!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Curve keeps rebooting :(

i would suggest a wipe and a clean install of the OS

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

wipe clean, re install the OS...what theme are you running? If it's the verizon theme, switch it.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

thats weird mine was doing that when i had the verizon theme. is this a known problem sasha? i deleted the theme and did a hard reset and never happend again

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

I dunno...just something I tried....and yup, it was the verizon theme....so now, no verizon theme, no probs...I have to check hubbys phone cause he has the verizon theme...he'll be heart broken if it is, cause he LOVES that theme lol
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?