Just got an unlocked BB Curve (cingular branded) and using it with TMO... I have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

VBP2004EP3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Curve Internet Problem w/ TMO

Advertisement

Just got an unlocked BB Curve (cingular branded) and using it with TMO... I have the BB BIS plan (had it for a while with my WING and Pearl) and I'm having an internet problem... I can go on the TMO TZones home page but after that I get an error message say "HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway The gateway reveived an invalid response from the server when attempting to fulfill your request. Please try loading a different page. contact your service provider if the problem persists." This happens when I try to go to yahoo.com... when I go to myspace.com it goes to the main page but when I try to long in it gives me the error message "HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error An unexpected condition was encountered which prevented your request from being fulfilled. This could be caused by a problem with the gateway, a problen with the destination server or with the page itself." can someone please help me out.. I went to TCP and deleted cingulars info and put wap.voicestream.com under apn... Also I am using the at&t rom...

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Curve Internet Problem w/ TMO

Sorry to hear about your issues and welcome to the stacks. This is common for the cruve going to TMO since TMO does not have the curve it takes a little work. use this thread and it shoudl get you fixed up.http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._t_mobile.html

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

So if i'm not mistaken, you do have the browser but your just getting errors when you try to access a web page right?

VBP2004EP3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by flash24
    So if i'm not mistaken, you do have the browser but your just getting errors when you try to access a web page right?
    I got it to work, I only had one web browser and it was the tzones...