Interested in people's opinion on the quality of the Curve headphones that are included. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

scrybe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Curve headphones

Advertisement

Interested in people's opinion on the quality of the Curve headphones that are included. I have a nice set of Sennhauser earplugs that I was planning on using, but I thought I'd give the Curve ones a try. I was surprised about the quality --- not junk like most included headphones.

I'm undecided now which ones to use.

Anyone else have any comment/feedback on the headphones, or what your using for the new Curve?

Flashman no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Curve headphones

but but... they have a cord!

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6

I think the curve headphones are great! I am very impressed with how solidly they plug into the curve. I use them while at work, the even length of the cords on the earbuds are a welcomed change from the one I brought for my pearl. I think if someone want's to have concert sound out of a PDA then they need to go to some other format. For my needs and expectations they are a wonderful set of headphones. Hopes this helps.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

yeah I like the headset, very good like the ipod ones...
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

gruv15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404AE69

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I was really impressed with the headphones that were packaged with the phone, but I must agree with the cord comment. These will work in a pinch, but I highly recommend the new Motorola stereo bluetooth headset. It is sweet and I'm not a big Motorola fan. They are very comfortable and they sound great. Just my 2 cents.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

i don't mind the cord and the stereo headphones were a nice addition, and very unexpected.

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by scboatman
    I think if someone want's to have concert sound out of a PDA then they need to go to some other format.
    Non-sense...The Curve puts out some great sound when mated with quality headphones. I've got my Grado SR-60's plugged in and am very impressed! It kicks arse as a portable mp3 player. ;-)

ChgoMike no está en línea Stack level 1

Agreed about the Grados. I used my S80s last night and I was VERY surpised at the great sound. The Curve keeps getting better... as do the Grados.