My 8310 started acting crazy yesterday. All of the sudden I could not get on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227

Curve Going Nuts

Advertisement

My 8310 started acting crazy yesterday. All of the sudden I could not get on certain web sites while being allowed on others. For ex. I could get on this forum on pinstack but it would not let me on the Bold forum. It gave me a 400 error. My curve started freezing up which required several reboots. The only new apps that I recently loaded was newly updated Google Maps (I had previous ver. Installed) and Viigo Tango Beta 2 (I had regular viigo installed before). I wiped three times, but it would start going nut's again as soon as I reloaded apps. The last tome I did not install google maps or viigo tango ( I did intall regular viigo). I am not sure what caused my problems, but they seem to have went away. Figured I would pass this along in case somebody else's curve started acting strange.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    have you tried only one of those two apps to see which app is causing the problem?
    Are you running 4.5?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    249f8227
    I wad running 4.5.0.69 then went to 4.5.0.55. I had problems on both os's. I was tired of reloading so I put 4.2 back on and I have had no issue's. When I get more time I will try again later.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Did you have your sd card while the upgrade?

PIN/ID
    249f8227
    Yes I had sd card in. I just installed viigo tango and my curve started freezing again. Uninstalled tango and put back regular viigo. Problems then went away.