Ok, so I am currently using the BB Dimension Today Theme on my curve. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

AmOniaK no está en línea Stack level 1

Curve Front Menu Options?

Advertisement

Ok, so I am currently using the BB Dimension Today Theme on my curve. I wanted to know if there is any way to change which folders I see on the main menu. Not the application menu. Everything I have seen says it has to do with the theme and sometimes u can manipulate it by moving around the apps in the application screen. This however is not the case. Does anyone know how to do this? Right now the front screen has

Call Log

I want to switch out Call log for tasks. If anyone knows how to do this or if this is possible I would appreciate any help, thank you.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    There is no possible way to sub out which ones you want.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

AmOniaK no está en línea Stack level 1
    really? you just have to pick a different theme that has the ones you want in the front? why is that? anyways thanks for your help :/

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I've seen some Today themes that had 3 different options on the screen. Most Today themes have the same 3.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

Izzyontheeyes no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah, there's no way to change today screen options. Personally, I think it's really stupid that there's a call log on there. That can simply be accessed using Space. I think it should be messages, MMS, and Calendar. Tasks is also a good idea.

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    That's why I don't even use Today themes.
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Download Plazmic and make you own themes. Then you set exactly what you want on your home screen. There are tons of resources here to download, and with some practice, decent looking and highly functional themes are easy to make.
    Andy

lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~there is a theme available in the themes section called today plus. The main screen is the today theme, but you can roll the trackball right and the screen changes to a zen theme, which you CAN change the order of. I use this, and it is by far the best one I've found. I'll see of I can find the link. Be right back.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~here it is. OTA. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=74629
    Again, not exactly what you were looking for, but great theme.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    It is a great theme. good call Lalctaylor. The main today screen isn't changable, but the pop up side screen is.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Schufly View Post
    It is a great theme. good call Lalctaylor. The main today screen isn't changable, but the pop up side screen is.
    Correct. Sorry if my post seemed unclear. Just the right side is.