This is probably the cheapest Blackberry Curve deal I can get right? A friend of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hiphop101 no está en línea Stack level 2

Curve for $100

Advertisement

This is probably the cheapest Blackberry Curve deal I can get right? A friend of a friend who works at At&t shop is going to hook me up w/ the new Curve for $200 and $100 rebate so all im spending is $100. Is this a great deal? or are there better deals???

mdys no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Curve for $100

I got mine thru Letstalk.com - Free after a $99.00 rebate. They have a link off the official Blackberry website so I figured it was a reputable dealer. Got my curve in the mail about 4 days later, no problems.

You might wat to consider waiting for the WiFI version . . . Maybe late September?

aacurve no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I took a printout of a online etailer deal that was free after rebate to a AT&T store and they honored it so I didn't have to deal with mail ordering a phone.
    Last edited by aacurve; 08-01-2007 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mdys
    I got mine thru Letstalk.com - Free after a $99.00 rebate. They have a link off the official Blackberry website so I figured it was a reputable dealer. Got my curve in the mail about 4 days later, no problems.

You might wat to consider waiting for the WiFI version . . . Maybe late September?

a blackberry w/ WiFi? is this true in September? Also is it true if you don't have a data plan and you have a wifi phone, and when you use wifi will you get charge for using the internet?

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

dont no one know for sure, i'd say if you have to have it now buy it...if the new one comes in the next thirty days take it back and get that one you just aren't going to get it for as cheap and wi-fi aint that big of a deal

mdys no está en línea Stack level 2

Wifi isn't big of a deal but if u dont have a data plan u can use free internet w/ wifi right?

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

Quote Originally Posted by mdys
    yeah bro but i've also seen some things about the 8310 etc.

there will probably be a catch you have to have the data plan to use wi fi or something dumb like that idk
    and i dont think you can use the data features with the wi fi like email

aacurve no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by hiphop101
    a blackberry w/ WiFi? is this true in September? Also is it true if you don't have a data plan and you have a wifi phone, and when you use wifi will you get charge for using the internet?
    I doubt you could bypass the data plan for the blackberry and use only the wifi... The email I believe always uses the gprs/edge service and the wifi is just for faster browsing and other apps...

-aacurve

tonyd414 no está en línea Stack level 1

I just got mine last night - best deal I could get was $230 w/ a $100 rebate = $130. So you are getting a great deal. My company has a corp discount with AT@T as well but they would not go any lower.

amanda0769 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

You can get the Curve through Amazon.com for $-12.06 after rebates. If you sign up for a 2 year agreement & data plan with AT&T. I did this and got my phone for $-74.99! Here is the link:
    http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-830...pf_rd_i=301185

BoxPhone no está en línea Stack level 1

I just paid $39 w/ a two year service agreement for mine. We get some kind of corporate discount with most major carriers. One of the FEW benefits of working in a cube farm.

jimdab no está en línea Stack level 2

I got mine through amazon.com also. Seems like the best deal for anyone who is currently not an AT&T customer and wants to switch.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~