Hey all! I have been searching and haven't really found anything I like or need ... BlackBerry Curve forum

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Curve : Efficiency, Themes, & Apps

Advertisement

Hey all! I have been searching and haven't really found anything I like or need for the most part. I am looking for three things and these are in order of importance.

Efficiency: I am hoping to find an application or some kind of instructions for settings to make the Curve (8320 for me) more efficient in the way it runs. So far so good it runs much better than my previous smart phones ( wing and shadow). I just always feel things could be faster! I am just one of those people so if anyone knows of anything i could do to increase the efficiency of this device! Thanks

Applications: I am searching for applications that I may not know exist! It can be anything! I have found some interesting ones that I currently use but I would like to find more as I know there is so much out there!

Themes: I have came across a bunch of themes on pinstack.com and various other sites but I just don't like them. Also I think paying 15 dollars for a theme is ridiculous! So if anyone knows any good sites drop me a line thanks!

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Curve : Efficiency, Themes, & Apps

There is much to offer here and those on hand to lend great advice, so check back often for replies

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

paying for the themes is not really a bad thing.

The creators spent a lot of time in creating them. So if you really want them, you should support them!

As for applications, i can recomend, operamini, jivetalk, gmail and autolock. Minimonitor is also a nice tool if your on a unlimited data plan.

Encrypt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC6F6

Quote Originally Posted by Sci-Tek View Post
    paying for the themes is not really a bad thing.

The creators spent a lot of time in creating them. So if you really want them, you should support them!
    True, but $15 is ridiculous.

Programs that I use a lot and find helpful are
    • Opera Mini
    • Viigo (RSS Reader)
    • Google Maps
    • The facebook app is slick if you use that

As for efficiency, its a good idea to uninstall all the things you don't use, including language packs.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...sms_mms_e.html
    That link is an article that offers some memory saving tips, makes your BB run the best it can.