Can i get a all-black plastic cover? Not a Rubber one but an all black ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Amiricanmade no está en línea Stack level 2

Curve Cover

Advertisement

Can i get a all-black plastic cover? Not a Rubber one but an all black one....i saw this on a website but i'm not sure if it is meant for this phone or not. Some input would help greatly..
    tech-zone4world. com

Also, while i posted this thread. Is there a way to get the SKIN Color (the theme) to be black/white?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Curve Cover

Americanmade - welcome to pinstack

you can buy snap on cases that come in two parts (front/back) for the curve...but if you mean change the housing, not sure...

you can find custom themes and a how to: on unlocking the 'hidden' vendor themes in this forum:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...00_themes.html

where can i buy a cover? any websites you recommend?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

like a snap on case?

ebay -- they are the cheapest. you can get one for less than $15 with shipping, maybe cheaper if you do a bid instead of buy now.

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

I just got two of the hard snap on cases from ebay and they were not expensive at all. One is clear and one is candy apple red. Actually I haven't "Gotten" them yet but they should be in the mail. I'm on my way to check now.

When I was browsing all the colors of snap on cases I saw many black ones. Check it out. Search for Blackberry curve cases. Sometimes is all in the search terms.
    Yes...the BB must have been created and bestowed upon
    us by the Almighty Himself because it is amazingly
    wonderful in all that it does to divert and entertain {LavaGirl}

Quote Originally Posted by Dafodyll
    I just got two of the hard snap on cases from ebay and they were not expensive at all. One is clear and one is candy apple red. Actually I haven't "Gotten" them yet but they should be in the mail. I'm on my way to check now.

When I was browsing all the colors of snap on cases I saw many black ones. Check it out. Search for Blackberry curve cases. Sometimes is all in the search terms.

Let me konw how the fitment it. I saw plenty on ebay but i wasen't sure how they would fit.

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

amiricanmade, they fit it perfectly. trust me, ive purchased tooooooo many blackberry hard cases from ebay and they are awesome! the silicone hard cases feel neat but it does wear off and the color begins to dull out. for the cost, its certainly worth the purchase.

just be careful with the snaps, i have broken many a case by snapping those little things off.

Quote Originally Posted by littleacorn
    amiricanmade, they fit it perfectly. trust me, ive purchased tooooooo many blackberry hard cases from ebay and they are awesome! the silicone hard cases feel neat but it does wear off and the color begins to dull out. for the cost, its certainly worth the purchase.

just be careful with the snaps, i have broken many a case by snapping those little things off.

Thanks for the imput littleacorn, i just purchased this. I am really hoping this fits becuase if it does the Curve is going to look awsome.....i've always been a fan of black phones. I would give you guys the link but for some darn reason the forum won't let me post up URL's!!!! It's under ebay under search "
    FOR BLACKBERRY 8300 CURVE HARD COVER SNAP ON CASE BLACK"

BTW can someone give me trust level bump so i can post link's pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee