Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by budbundy2001 rdillis I didn't say anything bad at all about Africans or ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Re: curve cheaper than 8800???

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by budbundy2001
    rdillis I didn't say anything bad at all about Africans or anyone at all for that matter. I can't control what other people say in this forum. I've never been prejudice against anyone. We all built this country together but we can clearly see that you have something against white folks. SHAME ON YOU RDILLIS! If you're prejudice than good for you but let's keep it out of this forum.
    well billybobbundy, you did'nt say anything good either, as a matter of fact you choose to say something to me for responding to that retard! nothing against white people, just fools. you brought up race and so did the idiot, maybe you guys have something in common who knows, but for the record this country was built on the backs of slaves but thats a different forum. I just want to learn new things about my phone without the bs! SO SHAME ON YOU BUDBUNDY! Oh and rdilliswillis, good one!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

You know what everyone this is insanity. This is suppose to be a place where professionals connect. Why are we talking about different races and ethnicity.why are we calling each other names. Being non professional so lack of control and integrity. If your talking about yourself or others and its on a professional topic it should not be brought up,please. END OF TOPIC! Remember we are talking about why the curve is cheaper than the 8800. Thank you
    Jonathan Edge
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RoC1909 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2403CAA5

Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes
    Don't u have somewhere else to be or something else to do? Your aloof political commentary was neither funny nor desired... Go away-
    I actually thought it was kind of funny.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge
    You know what everyone this is insanity. This is suppose to be a place where professionals connect. Why are we talking about different races and ethnicity.why are we calling each other names. Being non professional so lack of control and integrity. If your talking about yourself or others and its on a professional topic it should not be brought up,please. END OF TOPIC! Remember we are talking about why the curve is cheaper than the 8800. Thank you
    Jonathan Edge
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah I agree. only you're late! Your post was right after the guy that started with the slurs, and you had nothing to say about professionalism
    and integrity then. WOW Makes me wonder.

Now I'm done! Peace

nabitheking no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3047E391

Wow, spending a few minutes reading down this thread, I almost thought I was reading a forum that talks about an entirely different matter!
    And then I realized that I should be reading about why the Curve is cheaper. Welcome back to reality!!!

My take is that 8800 is geared towards more business oriented buyers including a lot of Corp level clients as well. RIM knows that these good sized companies will buy them regardless of the pricing.

For example, go to either TMO or AT&T website and look for the good ol' 8700 models, they are still quite costly even after all these new releases and time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12