Need a car cradle..Looking to get a vent type,not wanting to stick one on my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pocketpete no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Curve Car Kit

Advertisement

Need a car cradle..Looking to get a vent type,not wanting to stick one on my window..would like it to charge phone and gps or headset...price is not the most important consideration....quality and design are....any help greatly appreciated....Pocketpete

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

Re: Curve Car Kit

with the location of the sync/charge connector i don't believe you'll find a cradle that does it all. If you want a worthy expensence than pioneer makes a bluetooth adapter for the car stereos that costs 99 bux. it has a mic which you hook to your head liner and you hear through the speaker in the car. it automatically switchs from whatever source you have it on to the bluetooth with incoming calls, it even does this if the stereo is off. It also has a ring tone that hear through the speakers in the car with incoming calls.

The last thing that is cool about it is that it enables you to use wireless bluetooth headsets to listen to music and it is great if you have kids and personally don't want to listen to disney channel or are having a conversation with someone while driving and you need to entertain the children.

The last cool thing is that if you have an MP3 player, or Music on your phone you can connect bluetooth to the stereo and it will play via the car speakers.
    Looking for new buddies. Add me pin# 3115EE05

carmover no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A059B4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Google Pro Clips USA I can never remember the exact site but the have vehicle specific and device specific holders some nice stuff

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by carmover View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Google Pro Clips USA I can never remember the exact site but the have vehicle specific and device specific holders some nice stuff

http://www.proclipusa.com/Default.asp

I like their products too.

tclaremont no está en línea Stack level 2

Got a part number for that Pioneer unit?

Apparently there is a fairly new product on the market that will integrate with OnStar (whether it is activated or not in your vehicle) and allow you to use a bluetooth connection on your phone to send and receive phone calls through your car's factory onStar phone equipment. Perhaps I am not explaining it well, but the call is actually sent and received through your bluetooth capable phone, but you use the steering wheel controls and stereo system to place and hear the call.

I think it is called jacknife or switchblade or something like that.