Ok, so i have a curve w/ tmo and my favs - i have come ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Hatebreeder no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Curve- callerid

Ok, so i have a curve w/ tmo and my favs - i have come to realize you cant set a caller id for anyone who has a myfavs icon already as its just gonna overide whatever you set and show the my favs icon when they call. I am wondering if there is a way to 1.) Use 1 picture for all other callers other than my favs so you dont have to go through and select each contact from your address book and set a caller id screen for them one by one 2.) change that bb incoming call generic screen to a full size graphic or anything else other than that, i have seen other screens used in other themes but i like to use the today theme.

anyone got anything on this?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Curve- callerid

~via BB (, to question number one No... You can't set a default picture for everyone, gotta go through one at a time, and question number that screen is theme controlled you answered that all on your own. You could always make your own today theme and have it whatever you want it....I think. Unless you can't change that, and I think you can. Not sure