Maybe it is my imagination, but I am fairly certain that the icons for a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Pongo5295 no está en línea Stack level 1

Curve Calendar Icons are missing in Agenda View...

Advertisement

Maybe it is my imagination, but I am fairly certain that the icons for a reminder, a recurrance, a meeting, etc. would appear when I would view my Calendar in Agenda View (when in the Calendar, go to Options and then View Agenda). Those same icons are there in Daily View and in looking at older BlackBerry models, those same icons are in older BlackBerry calendars in both Daily and Agenda View.

Thinking it might help with this problem, I did add the new Curve Calendar patch but that did not seem to make any difference at all.

I believe that the icons disappeared about the same time as my appointment reminders did not occur on my BlackBerry. But I cannot be absolutely sure of that. That is why I thought the patch might have corrected the problem.

I have turned wireless synchronation off and then on hoping maybe a re-synch would help. No such luck.

Perhaps someone out there can verify for me whether the icons even appear in Agenda View. Was it just my imagination and the icons only appear in Daily View on a Curve? If not, what has happened here?

I have done a complete wipe of the BlackBerry and reinstalled the latest handheld version from ATT's web site: 4.2.2.89. That did not help either.

I hope someone out there has an idea of what is happening here and how to fix it...

Thanks!!!

Ron

Dream Rider no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Curve Calendar Icons are missing in Agenda View...

No Icons in my agenda view. I don't believe there ever were.
    If you're going to dream - Dream Large!