Was up guys, well i have a curve and im having problem try to pair ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lakecityboy3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

Question curve bluetooth

Advertisement

Was up guys, well i have a curve and im having problem try to pair my phone using the bluetooth. i have it turned on and all and it is acting like it isn't reading the other phone, but the fun thing is the other person phone picks up. so i think it's my curve becuase since ive had it, it only has picked up once. i can even receive file that way. 4 how much it costed me upgrade i don't know if this is a tmo problem or i just got a dud or something. so if any1 can help me i would like that a lot
    thanks.:cry:

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: curve bluetooth

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

What are you trying to do? Just transfer files?

If that is what you're trying to do then check out the stickied threads. There should be a Mini FAQ common issues one that has directions about bluetooth transfers.

If that's not it then post back.

neezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2442ABB1

Re: curve bluetooth

Quote Originally Posted by lakecityboy3 View Post
    Was up guys, well i have a curve and im having problem try to pair my phone using the bluetooth. i have it turned on and all and it is acting like it isn't reading the other phone, but the fun thing is the other person phone picks up. so i think it's my curve becuase since ive had it, it only has picked up once. i can even receive file that way. 4 how much it costed me upgrade i don't know if this is a tmo problem or i just got a dud or something. so if any1 can help me i would like that a lot
    thanks.:cry:
    you need try to try to turn the other phones bluetooth off while yours is still on, and then try to pair after you turn the other phone back on. if that doesnt work, vice versa it. i was having the same problem, and i did that. i just ont remember which one it was, lol