I dont know what happened but in the last couple weeks, my curve has been ... BlackBerry Curve forum

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Curve becoming incredibly slow to respond

Advertisement

I dont know what happened but in the last couple weeks, my curve has been very slow during applications. Most notably during text. Ill hit send and it will take about 10 seconds for it to go back to the message. I havent changed theme or firmware at all. But this is getting ridiculous.

Anyone else having this issue?

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    sounds like maybe you should clean your inbox out deleting old messages and such, or media files maybe?
    I had a similar problem a few weeks ago, and deleted all my old messages, that solved the problem
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_cajun View Post
    sounds like maybe you should clean your inbox out deleting old messages and such, or media files maybe?
    Hmm, possible. I have my inbox to keep texts for only 15 days and I also recently deleted all unnecessary photos I had on there(even though they all get stored on my memory card).

clhdo4self no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try deleting some of the programs you have on it. Check your available memory by doing the ALT+EACE entry. Try a battery pull. If all else fails, maybe you should wipe the handheld and try to reinstall the OS. The Curve has more memory than the pearl so I find it weird you are having that issue. I usually have it when I have too many programs open but even then its a rarity.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~clear you cache options,emails,hit alt l g l g clear that log get rid of any un used applications stuff like that will help it run faster

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Open browser and clear cookies, cashe, etc.
    Check how much memory's open - options, status - file free.
    Delete a prog or two if memory's maxed.
    See the above for min retention of items, delete all cleared texts, emails from messages daily.

aimeekelley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~dont forget to go into messages, click menu, view folders, check phone call log and missed calls, delete! Amazing how far back it will save those call logs!

Holy crap! I had messages and phone logs going back to early may. I do about 2k+ sms/month and they were ALL still there. Whats the point of having a setting that states "keep messages for (15 days)" if they are kept longer than that?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah it is memory related. Your phone will slow down with time because of everything opened accessed and received