With my curve is supposed to have AD2P. However I cant hear my movies through ... BlackBerry Curve forum

twillingham no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C83A8

Curve and Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Advertisement

With my curve is supposed to have AD2P. However I cant hear my movies through my bluetooth headset. (Calls Only). Question: Do I need a stereo bluetooth headset to hear my movies?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Curve and Stereo Bluetooth Headset

From what I've been hearing is that you can only hear music and phone calls through headsets but not audio from a video. I'm not sure if this issue has been addressed but that's what I've been seeing and hearing so right now its a no. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gtox no está en línea Stack level 2

That seems to be my experience with the Motrola S9, I don't know what the difference between a movie and music would be but lets wait and see.

I will be darn it does only play audio files in the S9 headset. no video. Darn

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Don't strike me down if I'm wrong.... - but, I think that I read a conversation between Evolution and a couple of other knowledgables that by downloading both the O2 and Optus OSs, they were able to work around this... the secret lies in the Media Player files... not the bluetooth files.

The Media Plyr files from one or the other were imported into the OS he was running and he has it working flawlessly... (i think)

Do a search for bluetooth by EvolutionCSR - it was in the last day or two... or check in the Multimedia forum -

Good luck

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

thanks man

eric_Channing no está en línea Stack level 1

Having problems listening to music through my s9 with my curve. Others have here have mentioned the same problem but I haven't found word on a solution anywhere. Am I overlooking something? Followed all instructions but lost audio capability on my first pair and have tried my second pair with had no audio pairing at all. Do I need a software update? Others are trying to get video audio and I'm still trying to get mp3 audio to stream. Whassup with that?