I just purchased a jawbone headset and the website says it can play music. Is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Marchandelsman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23fof5f5

Curve and jawbone

Advertisement

I just purchased a jawbone headset and the website says it can play music. Is there anyway I can play music from my curve through my jawbone. Does anyone know how to do it?....thanx, marc

russcrypto no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: Curve and jawbone

Read this thread. It shows you how.
    Russcrypto

Welcome to the Stacks!

New to BlackBerry or Pinstack? Please Read:

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Click here to email me.

Marchandelsman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23fof5f5

thanx

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

No problem.

Welcome to the Stacks, by the way.
    Russcrypto

Welcome to the Stacks!

Click here to email me.

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

I've got this combo and never thought about listening to music. To be honest I cant keep the stinkin thing in my ear. I'm trying hard to see how amazing this headset is. HMMM I guess I'll keep trying.
    Yes...the BB must have been created and bestowed upon
    us by the Almighty Himself because it is amazingly
    wonderful in all that it does to divert and entertain {LavaGirl}

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

I hear ya. It is definitely difficult to keep in the ear. Currently, I'm looking into other headsets.

The music quality is crappy, at least to me.
    Russcrypto

Welcome to the Stacks!

Click here to email me.

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Quote Originally Posted by Dafodyll
    I've got this combo and never thought about listening to music. To be honest I cant keep the stinkin thing in my ear. I'm trying hard to see how amazing this headset is. HMMM I guess I'll keep trying.
    well if it doesnt work you can always give me the jawbone
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

yeah - it pairs well, but the stock ear "gel" is SO uncomfortable, and I can't keep the thing in my ear. So I tried a known mod, using a jabra mini gel. Better - more comfortable and MUCH better sound - but this falls off, and it's still really not comfortable. Looking for something else now.

PoliceDog no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by russcrypto
    ...It is definitely difficult to keep in the ear. Currently, I'm looking into other headsets.....
    If anyone MUST have a Bluetooth (ie. handsfree, wireless) headset, then you don't need to read further.

However, if you are more concerned about call quality than looking like Robocop, I suggest you go back to a wired headset - specifically, the ETY*COM Mobile Headset from Etymotic Research. It has an ear-canal earpiece, so if you don't like that, then you don't need to read any further.

If you're still reading...the ETY*COM is light (even with the boom mike you barely know its there), has a superb noise-rejecting directional mike, and a noise-isolating earphone (with a variety of adapters so you can fit it perfectly). IOW, sound quality in and out is outstanding. Unfortunately, for the Curve with its 3.5mm jack, you DO need an adapter to use the headset's "universal" 2.5mm plug. First thing I ordered!

My ears seem to reject ordinary earbud-type earpieces with a vigor. The stereo headset that came with my Curve is not even an option - the earpieces just fall out no matter how hard I jam them in there! On the rare occasion where I want to listen to music on my Curve (usually I do that on my iPod), I have a set of Etymotic 6i Isolator earbuds (no plug adapter needed, of course)

I have gone through a dozen wired headsets from other companies, and about half a dozen Bluetooth units.

I will never use anything other than my ETY*COM.

DISCLAIMER : I don't work for Etymotic Research, I don't own stock in the company, I have ZERO interest in increasing their sales by giving them some free promotion here or anywhere else. I had never even heard of the company until an entertainer friend of mine told me about them. I am just a very, VERY satisfied customer. And if it's OK to post a link, here is where you can find them. If not, mods please delete)

http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er22.aspx