Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by tkao2025 Don't know if posted, but here's a quick review of the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by tkao2025 View Post
    Don't know if posted, but here's a quick review of the 8900...apparently he didn't like it that much. From reading the BLOG I find there's something that may bug me as well, like the micro USB and where it's placed...

http://vowe.net/archives/010066.html
    That cant be the whole review. Who is this guy? Sounds like a nitpicker.
    I already like that the keys stick out more than the bold.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    lol a completely biased review and he has an infatuation with the Bold. the sides are rubberized, what is he smokin?
    Lol nah, he said they aren't rubberized, and allows the phone to slip out of your hand... Obviously a slightly biased post, but it's whatever.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

BGR reports that the 8900 was approved by the FCC today. ..
    Blackberry Curve 8900 approved by FCC

tkao2025 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    That cant be the whole review. Who is this guy? Sounds like a nitpicker.
    I already like that the keys stick out more than the bold.
    I got the link from Intomobile.....the only things that he reported may be problems for me are the camera lag and the placement of the Microusb. Other than that I didn't take too much out of the short review....the phone looks pretty awesome though eh??

DaX05 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect Device". So let him or anyone else for that matter to nitpick all they want. He must be all caught up in the "3G world" of the Bold along with a few others.
    One thing for certain. The Curve "Javelin" 8900 is the device I will be getting on Black Friday.
    This is a device that hasn't received much hype outside the normal BlackBerry users. In my opinion it will be a top seller ahead of the Bold, hehe!
    ~via DaXBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~

Let's just hope it will be available on black Friday for an early Christmas treat!

thestewside no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256C11B1
    I have been waiting for a new BlackBerry on T-Mobile and they give us the flip pearl, I am hoping the Javeline comes soon. I have a full upgrade ready to go.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    While I admit the review isn't much to write home about, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed that the sides aren't rubberized. That was one of the features I really liked about the Curve 83xx devices. Made them really easy to hold on to.

I do wonder if perhaps a skin put on the back will make it more grippy as it has done with other devices.

Regardless, I'll be playing with one as soon as they arrive around here! I still feel that it, or it's 3G successor will be my next device.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    While I admit the review isn't much to write home about, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed that the sides aren't rubberized. That was one of the features I really liked about the Curve 83xx devices. Made them really easy to hold on to.

I do wonder if perhaps a skin put on the back will make it more grippy as it has done with other devices.

Regardless, I'll be playing with one as soon as they arrive around here! I still feel that it, or it's 3G successor will be my next device.
    I thought about that too, but then I realized that I use the rubber skin protector on my Curve too... so it doesn't seem like much of a problem anymore.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Honestly you can't go too crazy about the 3G networks out there. They're still in an infant stage. Its the reason why the Bold wasn't released any sooner on AT&T's 3G network which is considered the best in the U.S. Therefore, I'm jumping from the 8320 to a brand new 8900 without hesitation.Rubberized or not! Dude seriously, aren't you nitpicking. You're going to end up putting a rubber case on it regardless. :=)

I got the link from Intomobile.....the only things that he reported may be problems for me are the camera lag and the placement of the Microusb. Other than that I didn't take too much out of the short review....the phone looks pretty awesome though eh??

This is my next phone, regardless . I hope we see it this month. TMO needs a curve replacement already.

There's a whole bunch of debate about 3G vs non-3G.....besides downloading large attachments and surfing the web, I can't think of any other use for 3G. I'm sure for a lot of people EDGE would be just fine. Surfing the web on a smartphone is nice, but it will never replace a computer.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Curve replacement?? Forget that! T-Mobile needs a next-gen device ASAP! Always the last ones in everything. Do they not read headlines around the world? They say competition is good for both companies & consumers. Problem is T-Mo are not being competitive at all. Bold & Storm are out or on the verge of being released respectively. T-Mo has..?!?..a G1 device?? C'mon! Release the 8900 already! Don't even promote it. It will sell regardless! Its how confident most of us are. T-Mo should be too lol.

You totally overlooked the Blackberry Flip?

There's a whole bunch of debate about 3G vs non-3G.....besides downloading large attachments and surfing the web, I can't think of any other use for 3G. I'm sure for a lot of people EDGE would be just fine. Surfing the web on a smartphone is nice, but it will never replace a computer.
    I was using the g1 on tmo's 3g. It didnt wow me. It was only a tad faster than EDGE. I was fine using EDGE. Only thing was you could be on the phone and use the messenger at the same time, or browse. No big deal, with EDGE you can be on the phone and still receive a txt message so all is good. Lets go TMO, release this for your loyal blackberry customers.....

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast