Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by RoGro Oh boy! Now if only for a 3g version! 3G is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Oh boy!

Now if only for a 3g version!
    3G is coming, will be (2nd gen) an 89xx and has a tentative release date of summer 2009.

THIS is the phone for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KaraBear View Post
    T-Mobile was told in Vegas that they would get it after the new year. It's definitely coming, but not until '09.
    Precisely! The closest I can get to a tentative release date on this one for T-Mobile is Q1. However as I mentioned earlier there have been some snags that were just discovered this past week.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    AT&T strategies are confidential.

Read my post again it says >Unofficial<

Take it or leave it, no big deal, it's up to you.

I'm simply passing on what I can.

At no time do I post frivolously.

Cheers
    Sorry Archer, I didn't notice that you posted this. If anyone would know it would be you. Thanks for the info.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    What! Where is this info coming from. Why would ATT get it first when they are just now releasing the Bold. Doesn't seem right to me.
    If they market it right, they can just place it under the Bold or aim at the more casual demographic. And its lack of 3G is a good selling point for those who live in areas where 3G coverage is lackluster.

The 8900 also would appeal to people, who simply don't want to drop ~$400 on a phone, IF the Jave is cheaper of course.

Glad to hear AT&T is getting it first. I hope it comes in time for Christmas.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I'm not waiting till Sometime 2009 for new BB, and for TMO to work out whatever issues they have.

Guess i'll switch to VZW or ATT.

When will Cricket get a BB?? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel View Post
    I'm not waiting till Sometime 2009 for new BB, Guess i'll switch to VZW or ATT.
    So if you decide to switch, which device is of interest to you? Curious BlackBerry addicts want to know...

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel View Post
    When will Cricket get a BB?? lmao
    Lmao that's hilarious. Cricket never gets any love.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

n2SpEeD125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I feel you on not waiting.. I'm also on Tmo but don't think I'll be staying.. It's nice to have great customer service but I also want a new phone and Tmo is just not keeeping up with AT&T and Verizon.. What did Tmo really get that's new, a Pearl that flips closed (blah) and a sidekick on steroids (G1), no thanks.. Tmobile hotspots are becoming COLD and so is Tmobile in general, in my opinion.. I feel like a kid whose watching all the other kids getting great new toys while I'm stuck playing with the same old stuff.. 27 days till the contract is OVER..
    Last edited by n2SpEeD125; 11-05-2008 at 12:06 PM.

tkao2025 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I feel the same way.....I had a curve for the longest time and got rid of it for a Winmo device. Now I feel I want to go back to BB....unfortunately nothing new has come out on T-mo and I really wanted the 8900 to come before Christmas. Now I'm thinking of going to AT&T and getting the Bold or staying with T-mo and getting another curve or pearl to hold me over.

The problem with AT&T is the price of blackberry plan and voice plan is much more expensive than T-mobile's pricing. Decisions, Decisions.

mccx33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215b70b5
    Hmm... Makes me think about leaving t-mobile ...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mbflow no está en línea Stack level 1
    I like T-Mobile's prices and service ... but totally sad to know we are always the last one with the BBs... I guess im going to have to get one unlocked ...

n2SpEeD125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I also like the pricing but being eligible for a full upgrade and not really having a choice of something nice really sucks.. Waiting on a contract to end in order to upgrade and then finding out that nothing is worth upgrading to is not a great way to keep your customer happy..

tkao2025 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't know what to believe...BGR says possible that T-Mobile will have this phone out for Black Friday...that would be good, but the rumors are starting to really be annoying. If T-mobile would just come out and confirm, I'm sure it would save a lot of people from jumping to At&t for the Bold.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Thats for sure!!!! I just read that as well, hopefully rumors will be correct and be released on Black Friday (MY BIRTHDAY).

Would be a nice little BDAY present to myself!

Serpent no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    Thats for sure!!!! I just read that as well, hopefully rumors will be correct and be released on Black Friday (MY BIRTHDAY).

Would be a nice little BDAY present to myself!
    I saw the same. My contract expires a week before (also on my birthday), and I'm hoping BG gets this one right.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast