Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 316

21 hours! ~via BB Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~... BlackBerry Curve forum

  1. #241
    Hack173's Avatar
    Hack173 no está en línea banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Posts
    2,694

    Advertisement



    21 hours!

    ~via BB Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~

  2. #242
    jpl572103's Avatar
    jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    251
    always expect a delay

  3. #243
    Hack173's Avatar
    Hack173 no está en línea banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Posts
    2,694
    Quote Originally Posted by jpl572103 View Post
    always expect a delay
    Don't jinx it!

  4. #244
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    Don't jinx it!
    Shhhhhhhh..... quiet.... I agree....


  5. #245
    fritzdoss's Avatar
    fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    31 hrs till my AT&T puts them out...heh!

    sent via BlackBerry Bold #6
    ~(wap.pinstack.com)~
    Where are we at now Arch?

  6. #246
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzdoss View Post
    Where are we at now Arch?
    OK.... OK... true confessions....

    1) I've changed my shirt three times from excessive drooling at the thought of a new 8900...

    2) I drove to the grocery store so as to buy some ranch dressing, as I have a lot of my own words to eat (I only need a Bold) ...heh!

    3) I've reset all the clocks in the house to my super accurate atomic clock so as to not be late _IF_ I decide to be on the doorstep of AT&T as they open tomorrow.

    4) I've already left a voice mail on the managers personal cell phone asking him to (ahem...) save one for me.

    5) Need I say more...?

    Hi, my name is Archer, and I'm cross addicted... yes I am.
    BlackBerry's and ThinkPads just to name my two favorite brands.

    And the beat goes on.

    Cheers


  7. #247
    snipes mcgee's Avatar
    snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    OK.... OK... true confessions....

    1) I've changed my shirt three times from excessive drooling at the thought of a new 8900...

    2) I drove to the grocery store so as to buy some ranch dressing, as I have a lot of my own words to eat (I only need a Bold) ...heh!

    3) I've reset all the clocks in the house to my super accurate atomic clock so as to not be late _IF_ I decide to be on the doorstep of AT&T as they open tomorrow.

    4) I've already left a voice mail on the managers personal cell phone asking him to (ahem...) save one for me.

    5) Need I say more...?

    Hi, my name is Archer, and I'm cross addicted... yes I am.
    BlackBerry's and ThinkPads just to name my two favorite brands.

    And the beat goes on.

    Cheers
    LOL! That's obsessive, but I definitely respect the addiction.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

  8. #248
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    LOL! That's obsessive, but I definitely respect the addiction.
    Yeah snipes, I sure hope it doesn't happen to you my friend...


  9. #249
    walds11's Avatar
    walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    518
    Interesting. I was at my local AT&T store yesterday and they have not heard anything about getting the 8900 as of yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    It's my understanding they are. But as always all we can do is watch & wait.

    sent via BlackBerry Bold #6
    ~(wap.pinstack.com)~

  10. #250
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by walds11 View Post
    Interesting. I was at my local AT&T store yesterday and they have not heard anything about getting the 8900 as of yet.
    That is 100% typical. First off, they are forbidden to tell you in advance even if it is to be released the very next day and they are aware of it. Why? because people would then wait, instead of buying what's in stock on the shelf. It's the same way with new cars, they purposely keep the dealership personnel in the dark so that they do not leak the news. Although those operations are run more loosely so that you may run into a sales person that will "leak" the news to you. The bottom line is until they actually have it in inventory, complete with a SKU that is programed into their computer, we must still wait.

    Finally at the end of the day it really doesn't matter anyway. Most people including myself, forget the wait after they have it in hand. It's only while waiting that there is so much dialog and speculation.

    After all, it's only a phone.... heh!


  11. #251
    CaCHooKa Man's Avatar
    CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    416
    if it really is released tomorrow, will it only be available at AT&T stores or will it be available online too?

  12. #252
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
    if it really is released tomorrow, will it only be available at AT&T stores or will it be available online too?
    That's a great question CaCHooKa Man! Based on my years of experience with AT&T I would imagine that it will be both in the stores and on the web. What I generally do if I'm up, is to check their site at 12:20am as that's the typical time they post what's new. Then I know it's going to be in the store later that morning.

    Cheers!


  13. #253
    DaX05's Avatar
    DaX05 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Posts
    146
    Wait! I can't be reading thos correctly... The 8900 is coming out tomorrow in the states?? For AT&T?!? Where's T-Mobile in all of this?? What's going on? Someone please reiterate!

    ~via DaXBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~

  14. #254
    snipes mcgee's Avatar
    snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by DaX05 View Post
    Wait! I can't be reading thos correctly... The 8900 is coming out tomorrow in the states?? For AT&T?!? Where's T-Mobile in all of this?? What's going on? Someone please reiterate!

    ~via DaXBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Lol, T-Mo is dropping next month supposedly, mid to late January.

    AT&T possibly sometime this week if not tomorrow.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

  15. #255
    DaX05's Avatar
    DaX05 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Posts
    146
    I should have known this was going to happen! Pretty pathetic from T-Mobile's part. I'll just wait. Pretty much I have no choice. They're not worth (T-Mo) giving them an extra $200 bucks to switch carrier. Ughzz!

    ~via DaXBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •